Sunday, September 1, 2013

Beach Vacation 2013

We have had a great summer!  I'm trying to catch up on some posts before things get busy around here with MDO, Bible Study, soccer, AWANAS and more!  I'm looking forward to getting back on a normal schedule.
 
We were able to go to the beach last month and as usual, we had a lot of fun!  Westin still preferred the pool over the ocean (it probably didn't help anything that I screamed when I was holding him in the ocean because a fish swam past me) but Reagan loved the sand and enjoyed playing in it.
 







The whole family!
We continued the tradition of releasing balloons for Reese since we went a few days before her birthday.  Four red balloons for four years.

 BFF cousins.

The cousin pics never really turn out how you picture them in your head.  ;)  We did get one decent one.
 Most looked like these two though.  :)

 I bought this dress for Reagan on Zulily before she was even walking.  I just fell in love with it.  I had to take some pictures of her in on our last night.



I have one more giveaway coming up this week!  And thanks for your patience on the past two raffle copter giveaways.  That was all new to me! :)

7 comments:

Jodi said...

I love beach pictures. Such a great backdrop! They came out great and I love the shades of purples for the family pics!!

Twice as Nice said...

I love the sailboat dress! I always enjoy seeing your grandparents. So nice that everyone gets together. Have a great week.

Happiness Is... said...

Ok seriously - I don't read as often as I should but your children are absolutely beautiful. Precious, precious family. I hope you all are well!

Leanne Helums said...

I love the color purple for beach pics. I also that y'all honor the sweet baby each year with balloons.

Christi said...

I love your family photo! And the cousin photo with Reagan running away made me laugh!

The Crowder Family said...

What sweet pictures! You have the cutest family! I love the first one of Ray Ray and Westin so much!! And I love your dress and both of Reagan's sweet dresses! Too funny about you screaming when the fish swam by! That's exactly what I would have done too! I always love that y'all release balloons for precious Reese.

Bringing In Bedtime said...

What a precious bunch of photographs! :) :)