Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Twelve Months-Reagan

Monthly Stickers HERE

Happy Birthday Reagan!  I still cannot believe you turned one last week!  We are having your party this Saturday and I cannot wait to see you eat your cake.  I know you will LOVE it!  Here are some things you are up to:

-Size 12-18 month clothes
-Size 3 diaper (need to move up to size 4) and size 5 nighttime diapers.
-Weight (will fill in after your appointment)
-Height
-Still nap twice a day.
-We have dropped two feedings so you now only nurse for your afternoon nap and bedtime.  Plus your midnight snack you like to have every night.  :)  We are working on breaking that habit though!
-You like milk just fine but you prefer water.
-You love all food.  The only think you have ever not liked is avocado.
-You have gotten two new teeth this month!  You have one top tooth in and the other way popped through yesterday.
-Your biggest accomplishment is that you are now a full time walker!  A few days before your birthday I noticed you were walking more than crawling and then on your birthday I felt like I could say you were a full time walker.  It's so cute to see you toddling around.  :)
-You still seem to love everyone and don't shed any tears at nursery.  I think you would just go to anyone who will hold you!  Ha!
-You are definitely a climber.  This is so opposite of your brother and it is definitely wearing me out!  Haha! I have found you standing on the little kid's table, standing in the chairs, standing on the fireplace, standing on ride on toys and you can even open the dishwasher and climb in it.  I definitely cannot take my eyes off of you for a second!  You get into every cabinet and drawer in the house.
(-that might explain my lack of blogging-when Reagan is down for her naps, I'm so worn out, all I can do is sit on the couch and stare into space.  Haha!  I really don't even watch TV anymore or anything.  This too shall pass-right? ha)
-You are not really into any toys right now.  You would much rather be exploring or climbing on something but when you do play, you push cars around and make the "car noise" like they are driving.  So funny!
-You LOVE your brother!  You are constantly squealing when you see him, hugging him, rubbing his head or just trying to be near him!
-You have added "nigh nigh" to your list of words this month.
-Speaking of sleeping, I have figured out what your "lovie" will be.  Your extra sleep sack.  When you grab it, you immediately hug it, put it up to your face, and lay down.

I know I say it every month, but you are such a JOY!  You are constantly smiling and make us smile all day long! (Well, at least you do if you aren't climbing on the table for the 15th time) :)  We are so looking forward to celebrating your birthday this weekend!  We love you so much!



11 comments:

Sheri said...

I had to chuckle that you sit on the couch staring into space...I do that to! I have two adult children and one teenager and I still find myself doing this.

Shannon said...

Haha! I'm glad you get what I'm saying, Sheri! :) it's just a physical and most importantly, a mental break! Ha!

Alex and Jill said...

She and Sydney are so much alike. Amelia didn't get into one drawer or cabinet until she was over 2 years old. Sydney started snooping and getting into things as soon as she could crawl. LOL I feel like I chase her all day long!

Love the pics of Reagan laughing...she's so cute!!

toko baju muslim said...

I like your article It’s exactly what I was looking for!

The Crowder Family said...

I can't get over how cute she is! The picture where she's kicking her leg cracks me up!!

Andrea said...

So cute! I love the pictures!

Kristy Goldman said...

Happy Birthday Reagan! Maddie loves to snuggle up to her extra sleep sack too!

Debbie said...

Happy Birthday Reagan!!..and my 2.5 year old said "cute baby!" :D

toko baju muslim said...


I really liked your article as it is very interesting to read thank you

Marian said...

Happy Birthday, Reagan! Precious pics of both of them!

Jessica said...

She is too cute. ;-) Happy birthday!