Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Smash Cake!

 Her pretty smash cake was reduced to crumbs in about a minute flat.  She was hesitant at first but then stuck her face right in.  She sucked on the icing for a bit and then tore the cake apart.  She only took that one bite but you would never know it!  The pictures tell the story.










This is her "all done!!!" look! 

We had such a fun time celebrating Reagan's first year of life and we are so thankful for our family and friends that helped us celebrate!

8 comments:

Immeasurably More Mama said...

That pink ruffle cake is adorable and I love, love, love her bib!

emily said...

I love it!!!

Kristy Goldman said...

Precious pictures! Her party was adorable too. I will have to keep it much simpler for baby #2's first birthday as well, but I hope my "simple" looks as fabulous as yours does. :)

Sharon said...

Great photos! You never know how a baby is going to react to their first cake. Glad she enjoyed it!

Mary Louis Quinn said...

That is the funniest thing ever! My little one (who I commented on your IG turned one two days before Reagan) just picked the polka dots off her icing and ate those. I don't think she ever got a bite of the actual cake. :)

Alex and Jill said...

I love that cake so much. Finding someone here to do something like that is impossible! Seriously, do bakeries not look at Pinterest to see what's up? LOL

I can't believe how she just tore that cake apart...love it!!!

Amber said...

Wow! Adorable! I love the one of her biting into the whole cake! Haha!

The Crowder Family said...

So stinkin' cute! That last one cracks me up!