Tuesday, April 23, 2013

One Year Pictures

Looking at my last several posts, it looks like this blog has turned into Reagan's Blog!  :)  She is just the only one will sit still for half a second so I can snap a picture these days!  I'm feeling the need to do something crafty soon, I just don't know what it will be.  Now that Reagan is walking, I cannot do one thing while she is awake.  If I take my eyes off of her, she will be pulling knives out of the dishwasher, throwing toys into the toilet, eating days old peas she finds or drinking the dish soap like it is a bottle of milk.  Not that any of those things have ever happened....  Haha!  So when she is napping, you can imagine I'm pretty busy cleaning up after the tornado.

The day after her birthday party we had her one year pictures taken and I think these might be my favorite pictures ever.  I want to frame every one!  Our wonderful photographer, Amber, did such a great job capturing her personality.  I'm already thinking of a time she can take Westin's pictures and maybe some family pictures.  Here are just a few of my favorites out of the 64 she gave us.  :)
















Westin was having a ton of fun running around, throwing rocks and playing in the dirt, but he did cooperate for one picture.  :) 

26 comments:

Lauren said...

You're right. You have to frame them all. Gorgeous.

Melissa said...

The pictures are adorable-I love them all!

Making Each Day Count! said...

These pictures are so great. Her facial expressions are the best! BEAUTIFUL!!

Jodi said...

Love them all but especially the ones in the basket w/ the balloons. And when she has her hand out like she is waving. Too cute!!

Mollie said...

These are so good!! I love them all!!

Tara said...

How will you choose? They are crazy awesome! Such a sweet little one you have with quite the handsome big brother!

Katie said...

SO CUTE! Love the balloons!V

Jules said...

You are going to have to frame all of them.....they are just too cute!

Jules said...

Also..... Where did you get the basket that Reagan is sitting in? I'm having Claire's one year pictures taken in 3 weeks and I might have to copy that idea, I hope you don't mind!

Stacie said...

Love the print dress pics by the fence. Where did you get that dress?

emily said...

They are all so great, you really do need to frame every one!!! I love the "waving" ones.

Simply precious.

Bella said...

Love them all! The one with her name above her is one of my faves, and the ballons in the basket. So cute! That's too funny, we are doing family/one year pics the day after Madelyn's first birthday party. Where has the time gone?!

Sheila said...

Gorgeous ~ every single one of them!!

Lisa @ Texas Decor said...

These are all fantastic!! Love the basket with the balloons too. You sure have some precious, beautiful babies! :)

Kari Beth said...

Precious! My favorite are all of them! Not a bad one at all.

Kelly said...

Such beautiful pictures!! She is precious!!

The Crowder Family said...

Wow! Those are all gorgeous! Reagan is just so beautiful! And I love that you were able to get one of Westin! I'm glad my little man isn't the only one who runs around when you want him to sit still for a simple picture!

The Williams Family said...

Oh my goodness, these are amazing! She is so precious and your photographer did a wonderful job!!! Absolutely beautiful!

Lauren said...

Ah. Love these photos! Reagan's dresses are adorable!

Alex and Jill said...

The one of her in the basket with all of the balloons...LOVE!!!

Mandy said...

Beautiful, Shannon!!

toko busana muslim murah said...

nice very and good pic

Martha Carolyn said...

Wow, these pictures are beautiful! I can totally understand how you'd want to frame every single one!

Olga said...

I can also see how you want to frame all of these pictures...she is just adorable!

Crystal said...

Beautiful pictures! I love her flower headbands. Do you remember where you got them?

Shannon said...

Yes! Polkadotposies.com They are my favorite!