1. We have had a few nice days the past few weeks so we have been spending some time at the park. It's not quite spring but we are ready and waiting for some pretty weather!
2. We had a play group with our sewing club moms to take a picture of our pretty ladies in their dresses/tops. This was everyone except one little girl. Up next we are making a pheasant dress Monday night!
3. We spent some time in Little Rock last week and Gran and G-Daddy took us to the zoo for the first time!
We went right in the middle of nap time so Westin had a few meltdowns but overall, he loved it! After seeing every animal, he said his favorite was the iguana. I think we have Go, Diego Go to thank for that one.
4. In Little Rock I was able to capture this picture below. Even though it was taken with my phone, it is one of my favorite pictures of them! It completely captures her love for him. Every morning when we go get Westin up she lays beside him in his bed and gives him the same hug.
5. On Tuesday I tried to have a little photo shoot in some spring clothes. It did not go too good. After ten minutes of wrestling them I was over it and so were they. I wish this one below wasn't so washed out. Westin is constantly kissing her head!
6. We met some friends at "our" nursing home (the same one we always go to) to pass out some Easter candy and crafts.
7. Today we went to Lindsey's house to dye Easter eggs! This was pretty much Westin's first experience with egg dyeing. I'm glad I got the picture below because that was his one and only egg he dyed. He was off to play with toys after dropping the egg in.
Annabel and Reagan were happy to supervise.
Our finished products! I have to admit that I wasn't too sad that Westin didn't get into it more because I really like dyeing them. :)
8. The kids have been taking a long nap this afternoon so I was able to plant some geraniums in my front flower pots, clean out my car, and pot these daffodils for our Easter lunch we will be eating this weekend. I hope they last until Sunday! And I hope these eggs aren't too tempting for a certain little boy's hands.
I hope y'all have a wonderful Easter weekend celebrating our RISEN Savior!
"'Don't be alarmed,' he said. 'You are looking for Jesus the Nazarene, who was crucified. He has risen! He is not here.'"