Monthly Stickers from HERE
- Today at your 9 month well check you weighed 18.7lbs (50%).
- You are 27.56 inches long (50%).
- Size 3 diapers, size 4 nighttime diaper
- Size 12month clothes and some 9-12month
- You have had a BIG month!
- Right after you turned 8 months you started sitting up from laying down.
- You have crawled a few times on your hands and knees but you still army crawl everywhere.
- It is so funny to see you crawling all over the house. You love trying to get back to Westin's room when he is sleeping. :)
- You pulled up to your knees in your crib.
- You started waving and saying "bye bye". When we are walking out of the house to go somewhere, you start waving and saying "bye bye."
- You say "Mama", "Dada" and "bye bye".
- You dance anytime you hear music.
- You have dropped baby food and now only eat table food. Your favorites are turkey, cheese, bread, dry pancakes, peas, carrots, corn, cereal bars and basically anything I put on your tray. You haven't turned your nose up to any food as long as you can pick it up and put it in your mouth. You get very excited if you see me get the Puffs container out. You still like Mum Mums but you would prefer real food.
- Still nursing 4-5 times a day but also eating breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- You take a morning and afternoon nap with your afternoon nap ranging anywhere from 1.5-3+ hours.
- You still love taking a bath but we have cut back to a bath every other day because you are getting dry skin. You've been taking more baths with Brother and that just adds to the fun!
- This past month you celebrated your first Christmas and tried to eat every single piece of wrapping paper you could find!
- You finally laugh out loud now when we tickle you!
- You also got your first tooth on December 31st. Almost the exact same age Westin got his first tooth.
- You love playing with all your new toys from Christmas and you still love bouncing in your excersaucer.
- You still love going to nursery and Bible study.
- Getting a non-blurry picture of you is almost impossible! You are constantly on the go!
Reagan, you are such a happy girl and you make us smile all day long! We love you so much! Thank you, Lord for this precious gift.
Westin at 9 months.