Thursday, December 20, 2012

Merry Christmas!


I wish I could send everyone of you a Christmas card!  Y'all are so sweet to read my blog and always leave the nicest most encouraging comments.  Getting Christmas cards is one of my favorite things about December.  Westin has loved opening them this year and looking at all the pictures. 


When I saw this chalkboard style card I knew I just had to use it!  :)  Then I saw the colorful card below and ordered a few of those too.  I still totally under estimated the amount I needed and also had to get some photo cards from Sam's.   Maybe next year I'll be more organized!  Bethany Blair took our family pictures this year.  I love them!


If you remember, I was so worried if Westin would smile or not for the pictures.  Well, he turned out to be a total ham and my smiley happy baby was so serious!  I couldn't believe it!  We got one picture of Reagan smiling and Westin smiled so big for every picture.  Our pictures were on the edge of the woods and he said he was in a "rainforest just like Diego and baby jaguar!"  He was so excited! 

I hope everyone has a very Merrry Christmas! 
 
"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life."
John 3:16
 

15 comments:

Jessica @ This Blessed Life said...

They came out SO good!! Love your colors together! Merry Christmas, Shannon! :)

Christy said...

Merry Christmas, Davis family!

Kimberley said...

love the cards! i had to smile at the chalkboard style :) definitely suits you ;)

merry christmas!!

Brittany said...

I almost picked that chalkboard card, too! I kept going back and forth between it and the one I chose. Great minds!

Courtney said...

Your cards are adorable. Merry Christmas to you and your family.

emily said...

Love them!!!

Merry Christmas!

ashleigh said...

Where did you find the chalkboard card? LOVE it!

Shannon said...

I found it at inkgarden.com. :)

Debbie said...

Merry Christmas to you and your beautiful family! :0)

Christi said...

I love your Christmas card. Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Aimee said...

I love your sweet pictures you got!

And I used the chalkboard card too. Loved it!!!

I'm Cindi... said...

Love it, Shannon! Merry Christmas to you and your family!!

Cari said...

Beautiful Shannon!

Kristen said...

The card pictures are so sweet! I love those yellow pants you're rocking!

Hope you guys had an awesome Christmas!

Brittany and Steve said...

It looks like you had an amazing Christmas :)!!!!!