Sunday, December 16, 2012

Christmas Shirts and Santa Visit

I have a few posts I would like to write so I might publish three or four right in a row.  I'm going to take the next few weeks off from blogging and enjoy the Christmas season.  I am soooo close to being caught up with my emails!  :)
 
I made some Christmas shirts for Westin and Reagan to wear this month.  Reindeer and ornament shirts.
 


Here is the happy boy himself with his shirt on.  :/
  

Ornament shirts.


The Sunday after Thanksgiving we took them to see Santa.  Westin was beside himself!  He was so excited!  Here is a picture of him when he saw Santa coming to get in his chair.



He told Santa he wanted a "Spider-Man motorcycle" and Reagan wanted a "baby doll."


Reagan liked him too and just kept petting his beard and fur jacket.  Haha!

Since Reagan has been sick she hasn't gotten to wear her Christmas dresses to church.  Here she is in one of them.  :)

I love making these Christmas memories!

11 comments:

Kimberley said...

those shirts are so adorable! i think reagan is the girl version of westin :)

Deidre said...

Both of your kids are so precious. When I see a picture of Reagan smiling, it makes me smile. So, so cute!

I love the shirts!

Christi said...

Love the shirts! Love Reagan's smile. Both of your kids are so cute!

Carrie said...

The picture of Westin in his Reindeer shirt is hilarious! He still looked cute even with that frown! LOVE Reagan's smocked dress!!! I would just go broke if I had a little girl.

The Java Mama said...

They are too cute! I love it! They did really well with Santa too. I love how Reagan always sticks her little tongue out :)

custom fitted dress shirt said...

Oh they are o cute! Liked the pictures

Sallie said...

Precious! Love the way Reagan smiles with her little tongue out!

Christy said...

Precious! Merry Christmas, Shannon!

The Crowder Family said...

So precious! Westin's face in front of the tree cracks me up!! I love the shirts you made them! You are so talented! I'm glad they loved Santa!

Anonymous said...

did you do these shirts the same way you have done the other shirts for your kids??? LOVE IT!!!

Shannon said...

Yes, the same way! Just iron it on and sew around the edges.