Saturday, December 29, 2012

Christmas Re-cap

I hope everyone had a merry Christmas!!  We are still trying to open toys from the million twist ties they are in and organize them!  It might be time for some toy storage in Reagan's room.  We got to celebrate six times with family!  Our first celebration was a few days before Christmas.  We had our family Christmas before heading out of town.
 

Westin got a bike and Reagan got a hippo chair from Santa.  Westin loves his bike and has already learned how to do the pedals so we are just waiting on a warm day to take it outside.


After our Christmas, we headed to Little Rock to start the other celebrations.


Reagan found one of Gran's trees!


We went to my grandparent's house on Sunday.  My cousin's little girl uses this walker and it was a big hit with the little kids!  Not sure why he has on headphones though.  :)


Grammy and Grampy with 20 of their 21 great-grandchildren.


These three boys decided to escape the chaos and go for a walk and throw sticks into the creek.


And do some four wheeler riding.


Next up was Christmas Eve at my other grandparent's house.


On our way!


Christmas morning at my parent's house.



Colson and Westin got shopping carts.  Westin loves pushing his around and wants Reagan to ride it it!  Not happening.


Next up was Christmas at Gigi and Papa's house.


We finished our celebrating at Cody's parent's house. 


We woke up the on Wednesday to this:


It was about 10" of beautiful snow.  The roads were clear enough to head back home that afternoon and we have been unpacking and cleaning ever since!  It felt like a whirlwind trip but it is always so fun spending Christmas with our families.

10 comments:

Leslie said...

I love Reagan's white Christmas dress - so pretty! I miss smocked dresses. My 8 year old has put her foot down about wearing them. I'm glad I had in them often when she was little. I agree with you about the twist ties - I think the people who put them on the toys are giggling thinking about our frustration!

Tina said...

So glad you guys had a great Christmas. Although you have been very busy!! Good luck getting everything back to normal, and I hope you have a wonderful new year with your family!

Katie said...

Love Reagan's smiles!

Jessica said...

Looks like you had a busy Christmas, but lots of fun! The kids look adorable--I love all of Reagan's Christmas outfits.

Lauren said...

Looks like a wonderful time was had by all! I the top you're wearing in your family picture - so cute! Reagan's smocked dresses are adorable!

Emily said...

It looks like you had a very blessed Christmas with such sweet, adorable looking kiddos! I love those sweet smiles!

Now, I am the jealous one with those beautiful snow fall. We only had a dusting that didn't last very long! I hope we get a real snow soon!

Amber said...

Looks like a fun-filled time of celebration! The snow pic is awesome! Beautiful!

Martha Carolyn said...

Looks had you had a wonderful Christmas! I love your aqua and gold shirt. Two of my favorite colors right now. :-)

Susie from Bienvenue said...

Just wanted to pop in and wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. I so look forward to your post Shannon and hope one day we can meet :) Hugs, Susie

the undomesticated wife said...

We had snow here in Texas on Christmas day!! But not 10". About 5-6" where I live. On. Christmas. Day. You realize that's a miracle, right? ;)

Happy new year!