Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Instagram Pics

I know I said in my last post that we haven't been up to much but after looking at my pictures, I realized we have been kind of busy! I guess I've kind of been using Instagram as a blog. My ID is sldavis08 if you would like to follow.
 
I posted some before, during and after pics of another canvas project that Westin and I worked on.  Here is the before and after.  As you can see, it didn't turn out.  I'll post pics of the finished product soon!
 

Westin got his first professional hair cut!  Cody had always done it before but I think he realized he could use some help.  Oh my word it had gotten so long and scraggly!


We went to the Walmart toy fair.  Westin had so much fun walking around looking at all the toys!  He wanted to see this polar bear.


They wore their matching pumpkin shirts to Zach's pumpkin patch party. 


Family pic.


I looked out the back door and saw five birds on and around my new feeder.  That made me so happy and inspired me to get my fall planting done.


I potted some pansies and orange sedge.  I love seeing color when I look out our french doors.  I've never planted orange sedge before but the nursery said they will last all winter and come back each year.  Obviously I won't let them come back since they are in my pots but it was good to know!  I love seeing them blowing in the breeze.

I didn't post these pics on instagram but Westin got his school pictures back.  They are TEN times better than his last year pictures where he looked tired, mad and sad.  Haha  He is at least half way smiling but they didn't read my note where I asked them to comb his hair over.  :)


 Those were pre-haircut and I think he looks like he is 16 years old! 

I am loving instagram!  I like finding interesting people/celebrities to follow.  Do y'all follow anyone fun?

8 comments:

Jessica @ This Blessed Life said...

Your kids look SO cute in their pumpkin shirts! You could totally start an etsy shop! :)

Mallorie said...

LOVE insta. It's so easy and fun to use. It's really neat to look back to when I first started posting! I wish I would have had it when Emma Claire was a newborn! Love following you and seeing pictures of your cuties! :-)

The Smith Family said...

Love instagram :) all your pics are so cute!
Im ash_smith85 on instagram :)

I'm Cindi... said...

Girl, getting an iphone has changed my LIFE! I've taken more videos in the past month or so that I've had than I have in the last year. Ha! Thanks for sharing your instagram id. I'll look you up for sure. And isn't it awesome to get those school pictures back and see just how much they "changed" in the thirty minutes they played before they had them taken? I think that's what makes them unique though. There's nothing like a good school picture. I could just eat Westin's smile up. LOVE it, Shannon!

the undomesticated wife said...

Are you doing a fall garden? We had planned on it, and actually built out a raised bed, but haven't gotten any further. :b

Kit*Grace said...

LOVE instagram!! I am graceamazn. Love following Angie Smith, Jeannie Mai, Rosie Pope & the Nester

Andrea said...

cute pics! i love instagram. you can follow me @photosbyandrea

Christy said...

Love Westin's hair cut! 100% cutness!