Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween Re-cap


We had such a fun Halloween!  It is so fun to see Westin really get into it.  Every day for a week he woke up and said, "Is it Halloween time yet?!"  He was beyond excited yesterday when I told him it was time!  He went to MDO for his Halloween party and then we went trick or treating that night.


I tried to get a picture of Reagan in her costume but I guess this was the first time I had put her in the grass because she was waaaaay more interested in the grass then looking at me.



We had Jason and Katie and Andrew and his girlfriend, Jessica over last night for dinner and trick or treating.  The kiddos all lined up before we left to go around the neighborhood.


Skeleton, Elephant, Race Car Driver, Robin, Pirate and Scream.  Tejay's mask was a little too scary to wear around the kids.  :)


The first stop!  Last year Westin walked right into this house into their kitchen!  This year he just walked right in to the candy bowl and traded his piece for what he wanted.  :) 


They were so good about saying "trick or treat" and "thank you!"


Reagan was just happy to be along for the ride.

All the loot!  Cody and I were laughing because Westin always picked out the candy that we don't like.  He always went for the Tootsie Rolls, Almond Joys and Twizzlers.  We don't like any of these so I guess that's a good thing!  Not much for us to eat this year.  :)

I'm excited to welcome November!

15 comments:

The Crowder Family said...

So cute!! That top picture of Reagan is beyond adorable and needs to framed immediately! I love Westin's little face with his candy! Your kiddos are the cutest!

Linds said...

my boys picked out all the candy I don't like too! Perhaps it's a preschooler conspiracy :)

Emily said...

I wish my kids had picked out the candy I didn't like.. he got all the good stuff!

I am happy to see November too! I just put up my fall themed decor today, but already ready to put up the Christmas tree!

destiny said...

They are so cute! I love the elephant costume!!

emily said...

How fun! R is one cute elephant and W made an adorable pirate!

Katie said...

Cute! Where do you find Reagan's bows?

Shannon said...

Hi Katie! I get them all over but mostly at Once Upon a Child and www.polkadotposies.com

Natalie and Lee said...

I don't comment much... but I have to tell you, your baby girl is beautiful and her costume is too cute!! :)

Christy said...

Awe, Westin and Reagan were precious! I bet Westin had a blast this year.

Carrie said...

These pics were sooo cute!

nicole@http://theclarks-nicole.blogspot.com/ said...

I love all these pictures.

Happiness Is... said...

Ok she is getting cuter by the second!!

Anonymous said...

Who are the older kids?..are they Andrew's future stepsons?

Kari Beth said...

Love your sweeties!

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

So cute! That cracked me up that last year W walked right into their kitchen, hehe, so cute!