Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Give Thanks Board

Hello!!  Happy Election Day!
 
I've been in a blogging slump lately because we really haven't been up to much.  I haven't been doing much around the house either.  I am working on another pinterest inspired project for Christmas and Reagan did turn 7 months so hopefully I can get those posts up soon!
 
I did remember to pull out our "give thanks" board on November first though.  We actually did this two years ago but totally forgot to get it out last year.  Oops!
 

Two years ago I wrote a post all about how I made it.  You can find that HERE.


Amazingly, Westin hasn't bothered it or even touched it.  He is so funny when we ask him what he is thankful for each night and almost every single night he says something related to food.  He has said, food, pizza, candy, exercise (???) and his balloon.  These will be so fun to look back on over the years.



If you saw the post two years ago you might have remembered that my "9" was backwards.  I guess I was loosing my mind back then too! 


Has anyone else made a "give thanks" board?  If so, I would love to see it!

6 comments:

Laura said...

So cute...I just blogged about this on Sunday about how I got the idea from you years ago. Here is the link http://Nestingandnibbling.blogspot.com/2012/11/friday-in-pictures.html?m=1

I am so glad you posted this. Your calendar is so much better!

The Smith Family said...

How cute! I need to channel your craftiness

Melissa said...

I love your board! We have done a thanksgiving tree before (where the leaves were what they were thankful for) and a thanksgiving chain. It's been so much fun to see what they say they are thankful for, but I'm taking a break this year since baby will be here in just 3 weeks!

nicole@http://theclarks-nicole.blogspot.com/ said...

I love this! thanks for sharing

Stephanie said...

Great idea!! I have been wanting to start a similar tradition. Not sure if I have time for a whole calendar. Maybe just a cute jar? ;)

Sarah Robbins said...

We have a thankful tree. My little girl is 21 months and her answers are hilarious. I know I will love looking back on it.