Monthly stickers from HERE
Reagan, here are some things you are up to:
- Size 3 diapers
- 9 month clothes
- You probably weigh around 17-18 pounds.
- You are rolling all over the place.
- You love your excersaucer the most right now but will still play on your play mat and sit in your lamb seat for short periods of time.
- You take two naps a day and if we are home for those naps, they are usually a couple of hours (or more!) each.
- You go to bed around 7:30-8 at night and still wake up once to eat and then wake up for the day around 7:30.
- You got to try rice cereal, avocados, bananas, apples, sweet potatoes and peaches the past couple of weeks and you don't really seem to care either way.
- Right now you eat baby food once a day whenever we get around to it but pretty soon we will start you on set times.
- You nurse about every three hours.
- You are close to sitting up on your own. Maybe by the end of this month you will have it mastered.
- You love watching your brother! You smile and squeal at him all day.
- You have still only laughed a few times! You smile so big I think you will pop but you will not let out a laugh. It is pretty funny!
- You love Baby Einstein movies and kick and squeal at your favorite parts.
- You LOVE to bounce! This is so different from your brother. He never bounced in anything but you bounce in your excersaucer, johnny jumper and if you are standing on our laps.
- You are so social and nosy. Just a typical girl! :) You have to always know what is going on and you smile at anyone who looks at you.
- You are doing great at nursery and BSF. They say you are just so happy and expressive. I'm so glad you like going places and I hope this lasts.
- You do not take a bottle. Just like your brother. :( I'm not sure how that is going to work next Thursday when I go to a craft fair all day. Daddy is going to have a time trying to get you to drink a bottle.
- I have given you a sippy cup of water a few times and you love it! Daddy will probably have to put your milk in that.
- Your hair is coming in really dark and some people are saying you are looking more like me. I still see Westin and Daddy. :)
I'm sure I am missing so much but I just love this age! You are so happy and cuddly. We love you so much!
I just re-read Westin's 6 month post and it sounds pretty much the exact same! :) Well, except on their weight and clothes size. Haha!