Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Fall Festivities

I love the fall weather we have been having and all the festivities!  I don't think we will ever get a picture of these two again where they are both looking at the camera and smiling.  At least not for several years.  :)  This sequence of pictures cracks me up.
 





Last weekend, the church where Westin goes to MDO, had a fall festival.  This was the first time he got to wear his costume and he loved it!  What is it about little boys and pirates? 


I think Reagan actually liked her costume.  She kept the hood up the whole time and never tried to take it off.  A girl should only dress up as an elephant while they are a baby.  :)





Westin loved playing the fun little games they had.  The tongue is for concentration.





We also made a few crafts this past weekend.


We sent the ghosts to the grandparent's.  Hopefully they will get them today!  We are going to trick or treat at Daddy's work this afternoon and then go around our neighborhood tonight! 

Happy Halloween!

9 comments:

Tara said...

Oh, those pictures are hilarious. Super duper cute kiddos! Love the costumes!

Melissa said...

I love the pictures of the two of them in their costumes-so adorable! The little crafts are precious too…I'm sure the grands will love!

I'm Cindi... said...

Shannon, I'm dieing in all the CUTEness!!! Happy Halloween to your and your fam. I hope ya'll have lots of fun trick-or-treating tonight! :)

Shannon said...

Thanks for the ideas Shannon - we did the spider today! Black paint, wowzers!!

Carrie said...

Your kids are so cute!!! I love both of their costumes!! Happy Halloween!

Emily said...

Happy Halloween!

Your children are gorgeous and growing up so fast!

Hope they have fun tonight!

Love the crafts projects you did!

LC said...

What sweet babies! My Piper has the same elephant costume this year, I think it's adorable!

The Crowder Family said...

As always, Westin and Reagan are adorable! I love the one where it looks like she knocked him over and then the one right after it where he's kissing her. Just precious! They are so cute in their costumes!

The Crowder Family said...

I forgot to add something! Ha! The crafts are adorable too! I love the spider, and I've already told you how cute their ghosts are!!