Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Tummy Time

Does anyone else need a week to recover from a week vacation?  We went to the beach last week and all of a sudden I feel so behind on everything!  It was so nice to get away and not have a schedule or even open my computer, but now I'm way behind on emails and I have a million pictures I want to post.  :)  So I might be posting a lot of vacation pictures soon!  While I was gone I did receive a box of Annie Sloan paint and wax to try so I cannot wait to use that!  Today, I'm going to try to catch up on emails and laundry.

These pictures are a few weeks old but Reagan loves tummy time so much more than Westin ever did!  I'm so glad too because yesterday she rolled over from her back to her stomach twice.  If she keeps that up then hopefully when she rolls over in her sleep she will like it, unlike her brother, who I had to constantly roll over all night long for a few weeks.







I took this picture of the back of her head so I will remember how bald she was.  Her hair seems to be coming in a lot darker than Westin's but it is taking forever!  I know she is only 4 months old but she is always being referred to as a boy when we are out in public.  Haha!  Sometimes I even think I'm looking at Westin if she doesn't have a bow on.  :) 

12 comments:

Jules said...

She is so cute! My daughter is 2 months old and has no hair, except in the very back! So much that we could put it in a ponytail ;)

emily said...

YAY for liking tummy time! That mat is neat too!

Andrea said...

She is super cute!! Eli is just a week or so older than Reagan and they are so similar with their accomplishments. Even their hair is the same!! :)
After having two girls that were called boys while babies, I was so excited that I had a boy--the problem should have ended right? Um, no now he gets called a girl?!?! You just can't win :)

Kristen and Andy said...

She is just the cutest thing ever - she's growing up so fast! Thats great she likes tummy time - both of my HATED it.

And I hear you on trying to get caught up after being gone - we will get home this Sunday after being gone for over 5 weeks - dreading what waits for me!

Katie said...

It usually takes me a month to catch up after Christmas! Ha.

Elizabeth said...

So cute! I feel the same way about Ava. If she doesn't have a bow on, she could be mistaken for a boy! ha! I guess I am just used to her always having a bow on!

Maryellen said...

Adorable. Both your children have beautiful eyes.
They seem to twinkle.
Really sweet.

Karen said...

Such adorable babies! I love to give them a nice big warm hug!

Jodi said...

Love the kissing of the head pic. Too cute. I totally know what you mean about needing a vacation after vacation. There is always too much to do!

The Crowder Family said...

How fun that she loves tummy time! What sweet pictures of her and Westin! I love that you snapped one to remember her lack of hair! Reagan is too precious!

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

She is so cute! And they look so much alike! HM is still working on growing her hair, hehe! :)

Fabiola said...

She is so cute!! Don't feel bad about her hair. Heloisa is 06 months old and she still is balder than Reagan : )