Thursday, August 23, 2012

Reagan's Three Month PIctures

Vicki answered a lot of the questions about the Chalk Paint in the comments in the previous post.  In short, no, you do not need to sand or prime.  But be sure to check out what all she had to say.
 
I am working on a step by step guide to appliques so I hope to have that posted in a a few days.  But first I wanted to be sure and post Reagan's three month pictures.  Bethany Blair took them for us and if you are local, I would definitely recommend her.  She is great with kids!
 
Reagan was Miss Serious this day and only gave a few smiles.  She was happy as could be but was more interested in cooing and talking.  It would have been a perfect video shoot.  Haha!  Her outfit came from HERE.  I ordered it before she was born in hopes that she could wear it for her 3 month pictures.  My hunch that she was going to be a big baby paid off because it fit perfectly! 
 




8 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE that dress....she doesn't look like a real big baby but I guess compared to Westin who is very small I guess she does!

The Crowder Family said...

She is precious! These pictures are gorgeous! And I love her dress!

Katie said...

Love her side grin in the second to last picture!

Megan said...

She looks like her daddy!!Love your pictures of your kiddos, decor and projects. Thanks.

Jessica said...

She is so adorable, and I can see you in her! :-)

Elizabeth said...

LOVE the pictures and absolutely LOVE that outfit!!!

Jenny said...

I love her outfit! She has the sweetest smile in the 1st picture. She is such a doll!

Diana said...

She is such a doll!