Saturday, August 4, 2012
*Monthly stickers from HERE.
You are just growing up right before our eyes! Here are some things you have been up to this past month.
- You will go to your 4 month appointment at the end of this month so I don't know how much you weigh but I would guess around 15 pounds.
- You wear size 6 month clothes!
- Size 2 diaper but could probably move up to a size 3.
- Still wearing a water proof diaper cover at night.
- You still nap and sleep in your sleep sack.
- You nap 2 or 3 times a day. You don't seem to nap as much as Westin did but you don't seem to need it either. You are happy, happy, happy!
- You go to bed around 8:30 and wake up around 4 or 5 to eat and then sleep until 9 or 10. If you don't wake up to eat then you will sleep until 8:30 or 9.
- You have your hands in your mouth all day long!
- You still breast feed and you nurse about 6 or 7 times a day. You have become very distracted while eating and would rather talk and look around so it seems like we have added a feeding to make up for your short feedings.
- You will smile and coo and talk all day long but we still haven't heard a giggle! It seems close but nothing that I would call a true laugh yet.
- You found your feet!
- You grab at the toys on your play mat and bring everything to your mouth.
- We got your swing out last week and you LOVE it!
- You smile so big when Westin comes around.
- You haven't rolled over yet but you will roll on your side sometimes.
You are such a laid back, content, happy baby. Sometimes we forget you are even in the room because you are fine to just sit there and take everything in! You will be going to the beach in August and I'm excited to see how you like it. We are not looking forward to the 10 hour drive though! :)
Westin at 4 months: