Friday, July 6, 2012

Reagan-Three Months

Monthly stickers from HERE.
Reagan, on July 4th, you celebrated your 3 month birthday!  These months are just flying by.  You were not feeling well at all since you had your first cold.  Thankfully the next day you were so much better and now you are back to normal.  I couldn't even get a smile out of you for your pictures but I don't blame you.  You were pretty miserable.


Here are some things you are up to:

-  Size 2 diapers
-  Size 3-6 month clothes
-  You are so smiley but we are waiting on pins and needles for that first giggle!  It is in there somewhere and you are trying to let it out but it just hasn't come yet.  :)  You will smile at anyone who talks to you.
-  You are still a great sleeper.  You go to bed around 8pm, eat around 4am, 7:30am and finally wake up for the day around 10:00.  You have slept through the night (8am-8pm) several times but more often than not you wake up to eat at some point.  
-  You take around 3-4 naps a day.
-  I still call your car seat the "magic seat."  You will always sleep in it.
-  You nap and sleep at night in your sleep sack.
-  You nurse about every 2.5-4 hours depending on your naps. 
-  You have one bottle a week and do pretty good with it as long as it is really warm and you are really hungry.
-  I think you are going to be a finger or thumb sucker.  You have never taken a paci but you always have your hands in your mouth. 
-  You pull everything to your mouth, your clothes, bib or anything you can get your hands on.
-  You are really loving your play mat and like to grab the toys and try to get them to your mouth.
-  You finally decided to like your lamb seat this past month.  Thank you, Lord!
-  You are not much of an outdoorsy girl and I can't blame you.  It is hot!
-  You do not spit up or projectile vomit anymore!  Yay!
-  You still love bath time!

We love everything about you!

Comparison....Westin at 3 Months:

11 comments:

emily said...

She is such a pretty baby! I love her headband...too cute.

I'm glad she's over her first cold. Hopefully she wont get too many of those!

Lana said...

She sleeps better than my 2 year old! LOL!

Aimee said...

She looks so cute in that blue color!

I think from little things I've seen here and there on your blog that you are a little north of us but still the same area! =)

Kari Beth said...

Sweet girl! Can't believe she's 3 months old already.

Tara said...

She is cute as can be, that's for sure.

Theresa said...

Shannon, she looks so great in the blue! What a sweet baby. Aren't good sleepers the best? :)

The Smith Family said...

So cute! I love the attempted half smile in the 2nd picture

Karen At Home said...

Wow, you have a great sleeper on your hands! Nicholas does pretty well but Reagan is amazing! Yay for you!

Hope you had a Happy 4th Shannon!

Alex and Jill said...

I love that our babies are so close in age! They're doing all of the same stuff at the same time. :) She is so cute...she really does look like Westin!

Happy 3 months, Reagan!!

Paula said...

They are both so precious!! At times I think that she looks just like Westin and others, I think she looks like Cody.
Adorable!!!!
I love your bedding for Westin's crib. That is so cute!!

Jodi said...

She is so cute. I love the headband too. Happy Birthday (I saw on Katie's blog that they threw you a party)!