Monthly stickers from HERE.Reagan, on July 4th, you celebrated your 3 month birthday! These months are just flying by. You were not feeling well at all since you had your first cold. Thankfully the next day you were so much better and now you are back to normal. I couldn't even get a smile out of you for your pictures but I don't blame you. You were pretty miserable.
Here are some things you are up to:
- Size 2 diapers
- Size 3-6 month clothes
- You are so smiley but we are waiting on pins and needles for that first giggle! It is in there somewhere and you are trying to let it out but it just hasn't come yet. :) You will smile at anyone who talks to you.
- You are still a great sleeper. You go to bed around 8pm, eat around 4am, 7:30am and finally wake up for the day around 10:00. You have slept through the night (8am-8pm) several times but more often than not you wake up to eat at some point.
- You take around 3-4 naps a day.
- I still call your car seat the "magic seat." You will always sleep in it.
- You nap and sleep at night in your sleep sack.
- You nurse about every 2.5-4 hours depending on your naps.
- You have one bottle a week and do pretty good with it as long as it is really warm and you are really hungry.
- I think you are going to be a finger or thumb sucker. You have never taken a paci but you always have your hands in your mouth.
- You pull everything to your mouth, your clothes, bib or anything you can get your hands on.
- You are really loving your play mat and like to grab the toys and try to get them to your mouth.
- You finally decided to like your lamb seat this past month. Thank you, Lord!
- You are not much of an outdoorsy girl and I can't blame you. It is hot!
- You do not spit up or projectile vomit anymore! Yay!
- You still love bath time!
We love everything about you!
Comparison....Westin at 3 Months: