Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Westin's Gallery Wall

This was another project I worked on while Reagan was napping.  This little wall is the first thing you see when walking in his room.  It used to have hooks on it holding his jackets and backpack. I moved that to a different wall in his room and put up these frames.  Westin loved "helping" me with the hammer.  I just gathered some frames I had around the house and his hand print canvases from his first and second birthdays.  I framed one of my favorite pictures of him, his first birthday invitation and a Bible verse print I found HERE.  I don't have anything in the bottom too frames yet.  Surprisingly he hasn't tried to mess with any of the frames, thank goodness.  Doing little projects like this makes me so happy.  :)  I like changing things up from time to time. 

6 comments:

Megan said...

I love it!! What a good idea! Where did you get the frames?

ChelseaSalomone said...

This looks SO good. I would have never thought to put everything together like you did, and I just love it!

The Smith Family said...

Can you make a little trip to fl and decorate for me?! Ha

Maryellen said...

You are so creative.
It looks great not to mention so special . . .

jessica kiehn said...

Do Westin and Reagan nap at the same time? I am wondering with my second on the way how their napping schedules are going to work...
The wall looks great!

Kelly said...

That is adorable! I love the idea of the tiny hand prints and wish I had thought to do that from the beginning. Next child ;)