Sunday, May 20, 2012

Westin Sings Amazing Grace

video
I'm not very good at taking videos and even worse at uploading them.  Hopefully this works!

The other day Westin was playing with his toys and he sang Amazing Grace word for word!  I couldn't believe it and of course thought it was so cute.  :)  I tried to get him to sing for the camera but of course he started acting silly.  And for some reason he adds a line in the beginning.  He always does this and I'm not sure why.  :)

P.S.  If you know anything about gardening, please scroll down to the next post and offer all the advice you have.

7 comments:

jessica kiehn said...

GENIUS!

Vickie said...

He is such a cutie pie!!!

Mallorie said...

Oh well that is just precious and made my night!!! I love his sweet little voice!

Sara said...

Cutest.Video.Ever!!!

Kimberley said...

one of the most precious things i've ever seen :)

The Crowder Family said...

Oh my goodness! How sweet! Westin is already too cute for words in regular pictures, but then you have him sing Amazing Grace on video! Adorable!!

Kari Beth said...

OH I love this, watched it like a hundred times on facebook!