Monthly stickers from Watch Me Grow- On Friday, May 4th, you turned one month old!
- You are a great sleeper! At least you are to me. :) Westin seemed to never sleep so your 4-5 hour stretches at night are like a vacation.
- During the day you nurse pretty much every 3 hours. Sometimes it is every 2 hours and sometimes you go 4 hours.
- A typical night is nursing anywhere from 8-9, 12-1, 5 and then whenever you wake up. Usually around 8:30 or 9. Not too bad! You started doing that the second night we were home. There are those random nights where you get a little off track and are wide awake at 5am but it usually only takes about 20 minutes to get you back down.
- You love being swaddled with your arms out.
- Your hands and arms are always up by your face or on your face. Especially while you are sleeping.
- You are losing your hair at a rapid pace!
- You sleep in the rock-n-play beside our bed. I'm already dreading the day we move you to your bed because you love the rock-n-play so much. I'll have to start putting you down for naps in your bed so you can get used to it.
- When you are awake during the day you like to be held or laying on our bed. You don't like any of the contraptions we have for you.
- Westin is so in love with you! He is very protective and always has to give you kisses if you are crying.
- You had your first bottle around 3 weeks and did great after you realized it wasn't a paci. You had two this past week and you were less than thrilled. Since your brother never took a bottle, we will keep trying with you!
- You will not take a paci.
- Newborn clothes still fit perfectly and your 0-3 month clothes are a little big but you still wear them.
- You seem like such an easy going, sweet baby! We love you so much!
P.S. The quilt on her chair is from TJMaxx. I bought it several years ago and there is not a tag on it so I do not know the brand. :( I wish I had some more information for those of you who have asked!