Friday, May 4, 2012

Random Pictures

I got Reagan's Sarah+Abraham print!  I love these prints and plan on hanging them together with a collage of other pictures.   


I also got these fun picture frames in the mail.  I had to do a little investigating to find out who they were from.  :)  Thank you, Ashley!


See that little tube beside Reagan's head?  That was her home while she was frozen for two years!  Haha!  That is so funny to think about.  God is nothing short of miraculous!  We are so thankful for our two miracles.


Westin thought Reagan needed a few toys to play with...


Her first bottle!


This is a very typical scene right now.  Westin is always wanting to hold her or sit beside her.  As soon as I put her down beside him he says, "Camera.  Picture."  He wants me to take a picture and he just thinks it is the funniest thing.  Of course I think it is the sweetest thing.  :)


I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!  I'm happy to be getting two days of help!  :)

5 comments:

I'm Cindi... said...

Awwww...Westin just melts my heart! HOW SWEET, Shannon! And I think you officially have the souvenir of all souvenirs...the tube Miss Reagan was frozen in. Wow! That just blows my mind! And to think that people think there is no God. Only HE could have designed something so miraculous. I'm just amazed. Love this post! Hope ya'll have a great weekend!

Brittany said...

Those frames are adorable! And, I love that Westin loves her so much! Rhett likes for me to take pictures of him, too! So sweet!

Kimberley said...

such sweet babies you have! the picture and comment about the 'tube' made me giggle. yes, god is good!! oh, and i need westin's eye lashes :)

Katie said...

Yea for a bottle!

Alex and Jill said...

That pic of all the stuffed animals around her is hilarious! I don't know about you but we have to guard Sydney some days from Amelia's "lovin'". LOL She would have her hands on her 24/7 if we let her.

Love these pics of your babies together!