Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Mother's Day

I couldn't believe I got to celebrate Mother's Day as a mom to two babies.  It was such a special day.  We dedicated Reagan at church.  It is a symbol of us giving back to the Lord what he has blessed us with and committing to raise her up in a Godly home and teach her about Jesus.
We had to be there at 8:40 but we managed so squeeze in a few pictures before we left.

We also got to get some pictures after church with the family.

Zach and Westin are always holding hands!  :)  Westin is such a turkey lately and knows if we want him to smile then he will just choose to make faces instead. 


My Mom got Reagan a frame for her Dedication Day and my Grandmother gave her her first Bible.  It was such a sweet and memorable day.


"I praise You for I am fearfully and wonderfully made, Wonderful are Your works." Psalm 139:14


Her sweet little dress my mom got me for her gender reveal party.  It was a perfect fit!




I am always praying for those of you still waiting for your babies and Sunday you were not far from my thoughts.  God is Faithful!

11 comments:

Katie said...

Love the one of you, your mom, and Reagan!

julie & joe said...

That dress is precious! So glad you got to celebrate Mother's Day as a mom of 2. I'm heading to Oops on Friday afternoon, I'll be thinking of you!

Sara said...

Happy belated mothers day and what a special and memorable one this one will be . You all look so goregous I love Reagan's Dress

Kelly said...

What a perfect day to have R dedicated! Everyone looked lovely. Happy Mother's Day to you!!

Olga said...

Happy Belated Mother's Day! Congratulations Reagan is beautiful! What a special day.

Karen At Home said...

What a special Mother's Day you had! Reagan looks so precious in her dress, it is perfect for her!

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

What a special special day! She is adorable! W is getting so big! What sweet gifts from your mom too :) Great pics!

Fabiola said...

The perfect Mother's Day!!!

Reagan's dress looks perfect on her and it was really the perfect dress for the occasion ; )

Anonymous said...

I love reading these posts Shannon. To think that I found your blog when you were waiting on God's timing for your family to grow and here you are!

A son and a daughter :) I'm so, so happy for you.

Cari B.

The Crowder Family said...

Your sweet family of four is just beautiful!

Kari Beth said...

so sweet. love yours and katie's dresses!