Monday, May 21, 2012

MDO Program and 6 Weeks

Westin had his end of the year program for Mother's Day Out last week.  It was a hoot.  He was supposed to wear his "Sunday best."  So of course we snapped a few pics before we left. 

This is so typical of Westin!  He is such a mischievous observer.  He stood off to the side playing on the steps, watching his class sing their song.  :)  When I watch him at MDO before I pick him up, he is always off to the side playing but watching everything going on around him.  I can almost see it in his eyes that he is plotting his next move.  He is such a rascal! 


Last Wednesday Reagan turned 6 weeks old.  She marked the occasion by starting to smile!  I tried to catch that smile on camera but she was too concerned with the fan. 



Of course big brother had to jump in the pictures.  :)


Reagan is growing so fast!  I'm excited to see what her stats will be at her 2 month check up. 

I'm still working on getting a smile on camera!  Happy Monday!

5 comments:

The Java Mama said...

Connor would so be in the corner with Westin! ha ha! I can't get him to sit down. Reagan is so beautiful I can't believe she is already that big! xoxo Becky

ChelseaSalomone said...

Lol @ Westin!! I can't believe how much Reagan has grown- she is a DOLL!

Linds said...

I love that picture of the two kids together-- so sweet!

Christy said...

Parker likes to stand to the side and observe also. They are so funny to watch. Reagan is getting so big. Love the sweet picture of the two of them. Happy Monday!

hi-d said...

Oh my GOODNESS, Shannon! Your kids are absolutley adorable! LOVE that one of Westin & Reagan together. That girl is getting cuter and cuter and cuter everytime I see photos of her! :)