Thursday, May 31, 2012

Clear Command Products

I was thrilled when Sara from Command asked me to review some of their new products in their new clear line.  She sent me the samples but all opinions are mine.  :)

I have been using Command hooks for years for hanging my Christmas decorations, especially my mantle garland, so I knew these products would not disappoint. 


First up was the cell phone holder.  Cody's cell phone charger drives me crazy!  He always plugs it in in the kitchen so the cord is always on my counter top.


I love this!  The little space at the bottom lets him plug it in and keep everything neat and tidy.  I love that it is clear too!


I was really excited about the small clear hooks.  You could use these for so many things!  I knew exactly what I wanted to use them for.  Brittany made me this adorable fabric banner and I wanted to hang it above Reagan's crib but I couldn't figure out how without big visible hooks or nails.  You cannot even see these hooks!  I love them.



Another thing I wanted to do was hang this little chalkboard on her crib.  I obviously didn't want to put any nails in her crib so I used the tiny clear hooks.


You really cannot even see this one.  My favorite thing about the Command Brand is that they are so easy to remove and leave absolutely no damage with their stretch-release technology.  You will never even know this hook was here after I take it off. 


Command Brand products are perfect for me because I change my mind daily and I'm always moving things around.  :)

I'm still thinking of the best use for the clear spice holder.  I probably won't use it for spices so I'm still thinking on this one.  What are some of the things you would use the clear Command products for?

14 comments:

Andrea said...

love command!

that phone holder is so cool!

emily said...

I love Command products! The phone holder is awesome.

I'll definitely be getting one.

Jessyka said...

I love command hooks! I need that cell phone holder. Too neat!

Melissa said...

I love that phone holder! I've never thought to use those products except for at Christmastime and other holidays for temporary decorations, but it seems there are a host of other options. Fun!

The Buchanan Family said...

I use the small hooks for hanging my necklaces from an old shutter. Mine are white so I def. want the clear ones as well as the cell phone holder for charging!

Tara said...

I love command products.

I've used the velcro ones for hanging pictures and love the way they work!

Brittany said...

The banner looks so great above her crib! I am so glad that you found a way to hang it.

Summer said...

How awesome! I would totally use it for your great idea about the cell phone clutter lol! It drives me nutso! The hubs does the same thing ha! and my counter looked like yours did although your counters are way nicer ha! OK so you can't even see them! I have never heard of command. I could think of a million and one things to use them for, especially in Kelcee's room since I change my mind a gazillion times! I love how you put the chalk board on the back of the crib and you seriously can't see the hooks at all hanging her name! That is awesome! I can't wait to see what you come up with to use the spice rack for! You are so creative, I know it will be great!

xoxo
Summer

Lauren said...

As soon as we have cell phones that are made like their cell phone holder I am getting those! All of the cords for all of the "technology" just drives me crazy.

Lisa~A Cottage To Me said...

I just the other day purchased one of the clear hooks that are to hold up to 1 lb. for a sign on the siding of the outside of our home. The sticky tape was not strong enough to hold to the siding at all. But the padded white kind with the clear holder that holds .5 lb held the sign only I had to use 2 of them. Wish the clear one would have held!

Brittany said...

I bought the clear one the other day for my calendar in my kitchen. It ended up falling off the wall, and peeled my paint with it. I am disappointed because I desperately wanted it to work. Any ideas?

ahsan habib said...

Oh my!!! You are just too true to be good. How do you manage to write and research on such wonderful things? You have inspired me to work harder now. I shall try as much as possible to enjoy life to the fullest and be satiated with the wonderful things that are around me, which I have been unaware of until now.
new & used office furniture

Julie said...

I love that little chalk holder on the crib---cute idea!!!!

NICHOLE said...

Hi, where did you find the clear cell phone case holder? I looked on Amazon and can't find any. Thanks!