Sunday, April 15, 2012

Easter 2012

Better late than never!  This year my mom took Westin to a helicopter egg drop and she said he couldn't take his eyes off the helicopter!  He got four eggs and that was with the help of Gran and Zach giving him one of his.  He loves airplanes and helicopters!

On Easter Sunday, he woke up to his Easter bucket from us.  Reagan only got a stuffed bunny this year.  :) 


Westin gave Reagan her bunny and now he always wants her to have it.  If he sees that she doesn't have the bunny he will go find it and give it to her.

Reagan got an Easter basket from Gran and G-Daddy though!  Diapers and a bath tub tea set. 


We went over to Jason and Katie's house for Easter lunch.  Katie and my mom did a wonderful job cooking a delicious meal!  I know I keep saying it but, four days after I had Westin I was barely able to walk.  Four days after having Reagan I felt good enough to get out for the afternoon.  I am so thankful for this recovery!


After lunch everyone played outside the rest of the afternoon. 


Westin, Zach and Colson got their Easter baskets from Gran and G-Daddy and even got one from Gigi and Papa!  They were happy boys with their candy, airplanes, helicopters and monster trucks!


The day after Easter, my mom and I put Reagan in her bunny shirt that I made before she was born.  I actually thought she wouldn't be able to fit in it (it looked SO small!) but it was a perfect fit for a few days.  ;)


We got a picture of Westin in an Easter basket so we had to get one of Reagan too.  Sometimes I just wonder what they are thinking! Ha! 


We had a wonderful Easter this year!  Even though we weren't able to go to church, we have the privilege of celebrating our RISEN Savior every day we are alive.


Matthew 28:6a
"He is not here; he has risen, just as he said."

17 comments:

Kimberley said...

oh she's such a beautiful baby! i love the bunny shirt you made! the picture of her in the easter basket is precious!!! love it :)

hi-d said...

These photos are so precious! I especially love the one of Reagan in the basket. Thanks for sharing. So happy for you and your family, Shannon!

Heidi

hi-d said...

p.s. I LOVE the fact that Westin still uses a sleepsack. I still can't give up one for Maximus most nights. One of the best inventions EVER!

Ashley said...

What a wonderful Easter you all must have had. And thankfully we do get to celebrate our Savior everyday! :)

Twice as Nice said...

Darling! So glad you are feeling good.

Becky said...

We had that same little lamb bouncy seat/soother for our daughter! She slept many happy hours in that thing and I was so sad when she outgrew it. Congratulations on Reagan's birth -- she is so precious and your family is so beautiful. You are richly blessed -- enjoy every second!

Kristen and Andy said...

Reagan is an absolute doll! Such a cutie pie! And isn't it amazing having a good recovery? With my daughter, I was not myself for well over a month - I was in rough shape, but after Cannon, I felt completely back to normal 2 days after having him - craziness!

Glad to hear everything is going well - Westin looks like such a great big brother :)

Happiness Is... said...

she is SO precious! love that basket picture! what a blessed holiday for you all!

Theisen Trio said...

She is just beautiful! Congratulations! We also did the obligatory basket pic of our Alyssa Lu and their little facial expressions are priceless, pretty sad that they are already questioning us eh?! :)

Paula said...

Shannon,
What a handsome little man you have!
He is going to be the best big brother. Him wanting Reagan to have her bunny is precious!
You are so blessed with such a close knit family!
Congratulations!

Sara said...

Happy belated Easter and belate congrats on the birth of Regan she is beautiful and so glad to hear that things are going well. YOu look great Shannon. Blessings to you and your beautiful family

Olga said...

Reagan is beautiful! Your Easter pictures are so cute! I'm also glad to hear you are feeling well.

Kristen said...

What a wonderful Easter! I love that Westin is following Reagan around with her bunny - too sweet!

I'm glad you're recovering well!

Miller Family said...

I had a c-section with my first and it took a bit to recover. Then, with my second, I had another c-section and was the same way as you! I felt AMAZING! I honestly was up and about the night I delivered. It was crazy.

Anonymous said...

So cute! Where are the white table and chairs from?

Shannon said...

The table and chairs are from simplykidstoys.com

notice boards said...

When children are do masti that time they look so cute.It really nice moments to share with us.This all pics are so beautiful.Tables and chairs are so beautiful with different designs and creations.