Monday, March 26, 2012

T-Minus Nine Days

Well, we are still here!  I didn't mean to go so long without updating but I really haven't had much to say.  I am reminded every day that I only have so many days left where it will be just Westin and I.  I'm so excited to meet Reagan but I do get a little sad when I think how different it will be for Westin.  I hope that is normal!  Ha!

So needless to say, we are soaking up our time together and spending a lot of time playing.  Especially playing outside. 


Wearing Daddy's hat.  He just looks so grown up in all these pictures!  I know he will look like a first grader once Reagan comes. 


He was stalling on his "motorcycle" before church yesterday morning.  He asks to take it in the car every time we are leaving the house!


This weekend we had beautiful weather so we spent several hours outside every day.  I even got all my pots planted with flowers.  That was on my "to-do before Reagan" list.  :)


He still loves his swing!


Although he loves his swing, his absolute favorite thing to do is flips.  He does them all day long.  On the bed, in his crib, on the carpet, on the furniture, and especially outside.  He probably does 50 flips a day!  At least.




He also loves to dig in the flower beds.  He just loves to be outside and I love my stinky, sweaty boy!

I plan on packing mine and Reagan's hospital bag today.  I have a dream every night that I go into labor and it's starting to worry me.  Haha!  :)  I think she is going to stay put until April 4th though.  It is so weird to me to think that I will have another baby a week from this Wednesday!

9 comments:

Jessica said...

Wow, it's gone fast! It's funny, before I had my daughter my five year old looked like a regular little kid to me. When I brought her home I thought "where did this giant kid come from?" He seemed twice as big as he had before compared to her.

nicole@http://theclarks-nicole.blogspot.com/ said...

Since I am not the one pregnant, it does seem to be going extremely fast. I cannot wait to meet her(via blog)

Kelly said...

We can't wait to "meet" her too :) Hang in there mama and enjoy your last few days with W!!

The Rohman Family said...

Yes, I remember well my last few days and weeks with Joseph before Ben arrived. I SOBBED thinking about having to share my time with Joseph. And now I can't imagine life without either of them :)

Rhonda said...

Your feelings are 100% normal!! Me and every friend I've had that goes from 1 to 2 has felt that way. :) I remember how I sad I was that our lives were changing so dramatically, but also so very excited at the same time. It's going to be a WONDERFUL thing!! It will take a few months to get into the swing of a family of 4 and for me, there were several tears along the way because I wasn't sure how to split my time - but once I figured it out, it was pure bliss! And seeing my 2 together....best thing ever!! I bet you'll be the same way :) Can't wait to hear all about Reagan!!

Leslie said...

Westin is such a cutie patootie! He is getting so big! Enjoy these remaining days with him! Go pack for that baby girl!!! Can't wait to see her sweet face! Good luck sweetie!

Olga said...

I've been thinking about you and often check back (not stalkey at all LOL!) to see if you've had that sweet,baby girl of your. Enjoy the rest of your time alone with Westin and wishing much luck and blessings.

luckmey said...

Great post. I was checking constantly this blog and I am impressed! Extremely useful information specifically the last part :) I care for such information a lot. I was looking for this certain information for a very long time. Thank you and best of luck. tag heuer replica, replica cartier watches

Theisen Trio said...

I had the same feelings about my Riley right before Alyssa Lu showed up, totally normal! Have a great 9 days and a smooth delivery!