Monday, March 5, 2012

Happy 2nd Birthday, Westin!


Happy 2nd Birthday sweet boy!

You keep us laughing all day long!  I want to remember some of the funny things you are saying these days.

When you walk in the room- "Hey!  Watcha doing?"

When looking for Daddy- "Daddy?  Daddy?! CODY!!!"

When looking for a toy- "Helicopter? Where are you helicopter?"

I woke up this morning to you saying, "Oh my gosh, CODY!"  (I think you have heard Mommy say this a time or two.)  Haha!

I love listening to you talk and sing on the monitor when you wake up!

You can say eighteen wheeler, rhinoceros and other multi-syllable words plain as day, but you cannot say your own name.  You call yourself "Neesan".  This makes us laugh!

When I'm getting on to you and say, "Westin Tanner", you will finish for me and say, "Davis!"

You can count to ten and are proud of yourself every time you get to ten!

You like to look for baby sister under my shirt and say, "Come out baby sister."

You are also always kissing my belly and saying "Reagan."  I hope you are always this sweet with her!  :)

Westin, we love you so incredibly much and love this age!  You are so sweet and so honory and you definitely keep us on our toes, but we wouldn't have it any other way.  We thank the Lord every single day for you!  I cannot wait to see you become a big brother in a few short weeks!  For now we will enjoy our last few weeks of just us.  :) 

Party pics coming soon!

11 comments:

jessica kiehn said...

hilarious! I love the adding "davis" and "daddy? Daddy? cody!" SOOO FUNNY! Elle Louise does the same thing! Ruby has no idea what our real names are, haha. She probably thinks it's "babe".

Kimberley said...

sounds like he's a funny little guy. can't believe he's now 2. that's a great picture of your sweet family!

The Crowder Family said...

I loved reading all of Westin's little sayings. He is so stinkin' cute! The picture of the four of y'all is great!! I can't wait to see pictures from his party--you always make everything so adorable!

Kari Beth said...

Happy Birthday Westin! Hope you have a fun birthday :)

Sweet post, Shannon...I can't believe how big and toddler our babies are! And I can't believe that Westin is going to be a BIG BROTHER soon....so surreal!

Hope y'all have a fun day!

P.S. Glad Elle isn't the only child that calls her parents by their first name when she "needs" us!

Deidre said...

He is so precious, Shannon! Can't wait to see party pics :)

Kristen and Andy said...

Happy Birthday Westin! So hard to believe that our little ones are 2! He is such a cutie pie - and sounds like he has quite the personality too! :) Can't wait to see pics of his party.

Debbie said...

How sweet :0) Have a happy happy birthday Westin!!

The Branches said...

I can't believe our boys are TWO! Where has the time gone???? I cannot wait to meet that little girl too ahhh! Connor's party is on St. Patricks day we are celebrating a little later this year. Can't wait to see all your party pics :) much love, Becky

Kelly said...

Happy, Happy Birthday Westin!!!

Paula said...

I can't believe that Westin is 2!
Our boys birthdays are Feb.22 & 23rd.
Yours will be 25 months apart. I can't believe that it is almost here.
You look beautiful and so does your family!
We can't wait for Reagan to come into this world and will be praying for the extra weeks of baking.

Busana Muslim said...

nice your blog