Monday, February 20, 2012

Small Group Sprinkle

Our small group does something fun for second babies.  We call it a "sprinkle" instead of a shower.  We just buy fun little gifts that the mom-to-be might need.  The girls usually meet at a restaurant and enjoy a relaxing night kid-free.  We recently had my sprinkle at a local restaurant and it was a lot of fun!  It is always fun just to get together and catch up.

Abby, me and Lindsey 

Reagan got a lot of cute things!  I didn't get a picture of everything, but here are some of them.  Look at that cute monogrammed bib and burp cloth!


Her first towel!  She will probably be using a lot of blue towels but that is okay. :)  I love the grooming kit too. We use Westin's everyday so I knew she needed one too.

Katie got Westin his first backpack so she also got Reagan hers.  Love it!


I am so thankful for everything we got!  It's always fun for the second baby to get some fun things too!





11 comments:

Immeasurably More Mama said...

Both of my boys have a Skip Hop Zoo Pal backpack. I love them.

Karen said...

Oh wow~it's getting close. You look great!

Jessica said...

Since every baby is just as special, I can't understand why some people shy away from giving showers for any but the first baby. Especially if the baby is a different gender than the first.
A "sprinkle" is a cute idea. ;-)

Kelly said...

I am hosting my first "sprinkle" at the end of March! We can't wait!! I am sure you're loving getting all the girly stuff in preparation of R's arrival. what a fun night!

hi-d said...

What a nice idea and treat for you! You've got to be getting close to your due date by now, right?

Ooohhh....I bet you are excited!
Heidi

Kristen and Andy said...

What a great idea - so important to celebrate each new baby and what a gift they are. You got some cute things - little girls are a blast to shop for!

And I had to laugh about Reagan having to use some blue things - pretty much everything Cannon had to use in his first year of life was pink and purple - ha!

Happiness Is... said...

So fun! #2 needs some love, too!

Emily said...

So fun! Reagan needs lots of pink!

And you are just glowing! So beautiful!

Olga said...

I like the "sprinkle" idea for baby #2. I was wondering how your Grandmother was doing? I remember you saying she had been sick. I pray she is doing well.

Baju Muslim said...

Very interesting... I really like it... Thank you so much...

sofa modular said...

Hey
Small Group Sprinkle
Saying thanks will certainly not simply be sufficient
This sort of clever work and coverage! Keep up the good works
Thank you!