Sunday, February 12, 2012

Please Pray

Would you please pray for my grandma?  She had a cold which quickly turned into pneumonia and other serious issues including a small heart attack.  She has been in the ICU since Wednesday.  The doctor commented today that he thinks she has finally stopped getting worse.  Hopefully she can start getting stronger.


Of course my Papa is beside himself and not resting well.  My mom has been staying at the hospital day and night.  Westin and I drove down Wednesday and I got to see her on Thursday.  She knew I was there and squeezed my hands and opened her eyes. 

Psalm 33:18 "But the eyes of the LORD are on those who fear him, on those whose hope is in his unfailing love."

Please pray she will start getting her strength back and for complete healing.  Please pray for my Papa, my parents and the rest of our family.  And of course for the wisdom of the doctors. 


Psalm 33:20 "We wait in hope for the LORD; he is our help and our shield."

28 comments:

dawn said...

Will be praying for your Grandma and Grandpa, Shannon.

~dawn

Carol said...

I'll be praying for your Grandma & all of you who love her.

Smiles,
Carol

Carrie said...

Praying for each and everyone one of you.

Jenny said...

Praying right now!

Alex and Jill said...

I will definitely be praying for your Grandma and your entire family. Praying she recovers quickly and is back home with your Grandpa soon!

Karen At Home said...

Praying for your entire family Shannon!

hi-d said...

Praying right now, Shannon. What a sweet picture of your grandparents. You can see their beautiful love translated in those photos.

Natalie said...

Shannon,

Prayers for you and your family. It is so hard to watch a loved one suffer.

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me" Phil 4:13 - my go to verse for anything life throws my way! Hang in there.

Natalie
Omaha, NE

jessica kiehn said...

Speaking strength, wholeness, and wellness over your Grandmother and the same for your sweet Papa.

Kimberley said...

prayers going up!!

A Hint of Home said...

I've prayed for your Grandma, Shannon. I know how important prayer is! We've been praying for our granddaughter, which I just posted about.
I'm so sorry she is going through this and hope she is improving.
Praying for strength to recover and for your family.

The Brewers said...

Praying Shannon!!!!

Bonnie and Trish @ Uncommon said...

Many prayers for your Grandma and for rest for your Grandpa. Take care.

kimmie said...

praying for your family.

Kari Beth said...

oh, i hope she gets better shannon! i'll be praying!

Rita said...

Will be praying for your grandma and all of you who are loving and help with her care. I pray for happy times ahead and a healthy body for your grandmother.

Emily said...

Prayers for your Grandma! I hope she gets better soon!

Happiness Is... said...

She's in my prayers.

ArtistGirl said...

Praying that the Lord will heal your Grandma quickly!

April @ Queen Acres said...

I'll be praying!!

The Crowder Family said...

Definitely praying for your Grandma and your family.

Paula said...

Shannon,
I will be praying.

Summer said...

you got it girl! I will put GOD on speed dial for your grandma and your family! Praying that she heals quick!

xoxo

Olga said...

Oh Shannon! I'm so sorry to hear about your Grandmother. praying for her and your family.

Allisyn said...

Shannon.. You don't know me.. but I have been following your blog for awhile now and never commented.. but I want you to know that I will keep your Grandmother, you and your family in my prayers.

Girl with the Curlz said...

Praying for your family.

Luv2Shop said...

Prayers for your family Shannon...God Bless!

Baju Muslim said...

Thanks for sharing these important information.