Thursday, December 22, 2011

iPhone Pics

These pictures are so random and terrible quality but my phone captures every day life the best! 

After small group one Sunday, Zach and Westin decided to steal our drinks.  Zach got the best deal because Cody's drink was Mt. Dew.  Westin was happy with my Sprite though.  His face just cracks me up every time I look at this picture!  He was working hard to get that straw in.


He will steal my drink anytime he can!
Westin wasn't really scared of Santa this year, he just wanted the toy the photographer was using to get his attention.  This is the only picture they got where his hands weren't up reaching for the toy.


Westin is getting a vacuum for Christmas.  He is never happier than with his puppy, a sucker and the vacuum.

This was another craft we made at bunco.  A burlap JOY banner. 

He sure catches on quick!  He saw me listening to Reagan's heartbeat so the other day he decided to check his heartbeat.


Sneak peek of Reagan's room.


Westin is a little high maintenance.  :)  This is what he has to have while I take a shower.  His pillow, lovies, two snack choices and Barney on TV.  It lasts about 2 minutes and then he's banging on the shower door.


While I was brushing my teeth, he decided to help himself to a Christmas present.

I made my mom's fudge for Westin's nursery workers and MDO teachers.  I had to send this picture to my mom to make sure this was a "rolling boil."  Haha!


It must have been because the fudge turned out great!  I was so proud of my first attempt.  :)


Can you tell I'm stalling from doing cleaning, laundry and packing?  :)

16 comments:

Lauren said...

You're on the ball with her room! I CANNOT wait to see more pix of it.

Mary Madeline said...

Awesome!! Love the pic of Westin opening his present!!!

emily said...

I love W's shirt in the Santa picture. Cute!

At least he picked a good present to open (and not fuddy duddy socks!)!!

I can't wait to see more of R's room!

Linds said...

ok, I am SO impressed that Westin will just come bang on the shower door! If I let B alone while I took a shower, Lord knows what kind of trouble he would get into!

Brittany said...

Ok, I seriously laughed out loud when I saw the pic of him opening a present! I've been there! Boys!

Merry Christmas!

carO__ said...

I love this post; something different for you and perfect glimpse into the day in a life.

I cannot believe he opened a present! Did you let him play with it or rewrap it for Sunday?

I'm also loving the room decor; perfect way to display the loops :)

julie & joe said...

Love Westin's face in the first picture!
Aaron had a little dirt devil kids vacuum when he was 2. Then we got a Eureka vacuum that the handle drops to his level and he still loves to use it.

Kelly said...

Oh my gosh! What a great set up for shower time ;) I love that first picture- he looks like such a tiny man!

Kristen said...

I love the picture of him opening the present! Too funny!

I can already tell her room is going to be fabulous! Can't wait to see more pictures!

~aj~ said...

Westin reminds me so much of my Titus. I never get to shower in peace and he loves to unwrap presents, vacuum, and is a sucker addict. ;)

Love that first straw picture...priceless!

JuJu and Family said...

Ha ha! I love all of these pictures! I'm having both days this Christmas at my house and I've decided to hide from my work by blogging to! I have a button on the left side of my blog that expresses this mindset of mine. Take care!

Alex and Jill said...

Amelia is so scared of the vacuum STILL. Whenever we pull it out, she runs to the couch and won't get off until we're finished!

That pic of Westin opening his present makes me LOL. I haven't put out any presents for that reason - Amelia would tear into them all. HAHA!

Reagan's room is going to be precious. I just know it. :)

I'm making fudge tomorrow! My first attempt - wish me luck.

Theisen Trio said...

That first picture is hilarious! You are crazy good at decorating and I love how baby girls room is turning out! Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Shannon, these pictures are hilarious, with him and the vac, waiting for you to shower etc. What a character!

He's a doll!

Love,

Cari

Its So Very Cheri said...

It has been forever since I came by. I can not believe how big your little guy is and that you are expecting again. Congrats and Merry Christmas.

Cheri

Stephanie said...

What type of doppler monitor do you have? I'm thinking about getting one, because I hate waiting weeks between appointments to hear my precious baby's heartbeat.