Monday, November 28, 2011

Our Little Turkey

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving.  We got to see a lot of family and eat a lot of good food.  We have a lot to be thankful for this season too.  We are so thankful for Westin and the new baby!  I'm a little over half way there!


Lindsey and I crafted some turkey shirts for our kiddos a couple of weeks ago.  Westin was excited about his turkey!  


Our last Thanksgiving as a family of three!  Westin has no idea what is coming but he is constantly saying, "baby sister" and kissing my stomach.  I hope his love continues when she is here in person!  :)

I'm in major nesting mode and trying to clean out every cabinet, drawer and closet.  We are going to be moving around three bedrooms soon so I'm trying to get a head start on it.  I'm feeling a little overwhelmed!  Westin's room will become the new nursery, the back guestroom will be Westin's room and the front guestroom will be a new guestroom. We have a lot going on but I love having projects and to-do lists.  :) 

7 comments:

julie & joe said...

My goodness you are going to be busy! I never really got to nest with Aaron. We had the news that he was coming to us and then Boom! he was here! I do get the bug to clean things out around this time of year.....so far today i have emptied the shredder twice!

Kelly said...

That shirt is great!! How fun will it be for next year when the babies can wear coordinating outfits? ;) Although perhaps at 2.5yrs I'll have to stop calling W a baby haha

hi-d said...

You look fantastic, Shannon! Hard to believe that you're over half way there! :)

Kayla said...

Westen's shirt looks amazing. Nice work!

Anna @ The Paper Road said...

Just stumbled across your blog - love the "baby reveal" idea. I'll have to remember that one.

Amy said...

can't wait to hear the name you've chosen for baby girl!! you look great and btw, i LOVE the glucose drink, too. i never had a problem drinking it. i had the fruit punch and the orange flavored and loved them both - ha! :)

Alex and Jill said...

His shirt is so cute!

I can't believe we're over halfway there. This pregnancy is flying by and I have done zero to prepare. I'm still waiting for the nesting stage. :) I told Alex that come January, we have to get to work and get the bedroom ready for Sydney. We will lose our guest room though, so house hunting may be in our future come 2012! Ugh.

You look great girl!