Monday, November 21, 2011

20 Weeks and Random Buys

We had our 20 week ultrasound today.  Everything looks great!  She is weighing 13 oz and measuring a week ahead.  Her heartbeat was 143.  My next appointment is in 5 weeks and it is the glucose test.  I actually like the fruit juice!  Ha!  We have a name for her which I will announce soon once we finalize the middle name.  :)


These next pictures are totally random and way over-due but that is how I am functioning these days. :)


These were the first two gifts we received when we found out we were pregnant.  Elizabeth got us the burp cloth and my parents got us the soft lovie.  I hope she likes her lovies as much as her brother does.  It is so cute!

You are probably wondering what in the world is that thing?!  Haha!  It is an old mattress spring that I got at our local craft fair.  Yes, I paid money for it.  I thought it was $2 and then I saw it was $5.  I wasn't going to get it but Westin broke something in their booth so I felt bad and bought it.  :)  I plan on using it in the nursery with a picture in it where the card is. 

I also got our family ornament for this year at the White Washed Comfort booth.  I went back to get one with the new baby's initial but they didn't have it.  :(


This was just a fun ornament I bought because I liked the colors.  These are the colors of our tree.

This pillow is actually a Christmas gift for a friend.  So if your name starts with a C and we have been BFF's since 7th grade then, surprise!  Here is your Christmas gift.  ;)  HERE is the Lola and Bea shop. 

I love Santas and I love glitter so I bought this Christmas picture.  I wish I would have gotten a card from this booth because their stuff was so cute and reasonable. 

Here are some other fun links:

The Blue Lark- Cute jewelry
Oh Lime- Original art and photography.  I got some cute magnets.
The Pink Lilli- Very cute baby and children's clothes and accessories.
Adornaments- I always love this jewelry booth!

10 comments:

Kimberley said...

you look adorable, and i love your necklace!!! the mattress spring made me laugh! how fun!

marie said...

cute pillow!!! that ornament with the initial is actually from pottery barn. i bought a ton of them a few years ago to use on gifts. i saw them again last year. hope that helps?

Paula said...

I have a tiered cupcake holder made out of old bed springs. I saw it and fell in love with it. When my kids went to get it for Mother's Day, the sales girl called it "bed spring art". They just laughed.
I mostly use it for pretty paper cones with treats!
I still have my babies lovies. They are 28 and 25!
BTW, You are glowing!!
Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours.

Brittany said...

You look so cute! Can't wait to see her nursery and hear her name! :) Even thought about texting you to ask, just because I am nosey :)

Have a great Thanksgiving!

Courtney said...

I just got two ornaments like your initial "D" one at Pottery Barn. If you are interested in getting one with your new baby's initial to match, you might try there. Only thing is, the letters are in red. They are reasonably priced, for Pottery Barn :)

Southern Fried Gal said...

Your preggers pic is so cute with Westin. Great finds (as usual). I'm heading close to your neck of the woods today for Thanksgiving. I wish I had time to do some shopping. That spring is too cute.

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Kristen said...

You look so cute! Such a sweet little baby bump!

Love that pillow, too!

Alex and Jill said...

You look great, girl! Love all of your cute finds!

Anonymous said...

You look great! I love your card holder that you got, and I have one more question for you! Where is you necklace from in the 1st picture? It's adorable.

Shannon said...

I got the necklace from autumnartetsy.com Last time I looked though she didn't have necklaces anymore. :(