Monday, October 10, 2011

Pumpkin Patch

Hello!  It's been a long time since I've been on here!  I am 14 weeks today and still feeling pretty sick.  I'm ready to like food again!  Haha! 

A couple of weeks ago we went to the pumpkin patch with Jason and Katie and my parents.  It was really fun!  This was a huge farm with two corn mazes, a petting zoo, pony rides, hay rides and of course the pumpkin patch.  It was the best pumpkin patch I've been to.  We went in the kiddie maze which supposedly took 5 minutes.  Well, we got lost and 20 minutes later we found the way out.  :)


Westin liked the goats and wanted to touch them if we were holding him. 



This "corn kernel box" was a great alternative to a sand box!  Westin and Zach loved it. 


Our pumpkin.  We tried to find the biggest one we could carry.  :)



G-Daddy and Gran with their boys. 

Westin didn't like the fact that G-Daddy put him down for this picture.  Always drama!   :)

I have managed to put our fall decorations out, which I'm excited about.  I'll post those pictures soon! 

14 comments:

Sara said...

Where was this at? We have been looking for a fun pumpkin patch to go to.

Hope you start feeling better soon! It is almost the holiday eating season:)

Kimberley said...

where did you go? we always go to Right Choices in MO, but a little out of the way. never been to any locally.

Megan Elise said...

I'm also wondering which one you went to. That picture of Westin in the corn is just precious. He is one cute kiddo

CBB said...

I hope you feel better soon! I don't think I could handle being pregnant just based on "morning" or "all day" sickness alone. Yuck!

Westin is such a cutie pie!

Cari

Alex and Jill said...

We're going to the pumpkin patch this weekend! Love the pic of Westin and the huge pumpkin...such a cute facial expression. :)

Paula said...

How fun for all of you!! To be with cousins - yea!!
Hope you are feeling better, you look great! Such a handsome family you have and that Westin, such a cutie pie!!

Sara Head said...

Hi Shannon, I don't know you but I came across your blog somehow...probably searching for other blogs about DIY projects. Your family is adorable congrats on the pregnancy and good luck! We had our first, Lawson, in Feb. of this year. Some of Westin's photos kind of reminded me of Lawson so that is what really got me looking at your blog! Congrats again!

Sarah Robbins said...

That looks like fun!

Don't feel badly about getting lost; there was a story on the news about a family that got lost in a corn maze and called the police to come find them!

You found a great pumpkin!

Becky Branch said...

What sweet pictures! Weston is so adorable and I'm so excited for #2 :) Yay!

Nicole said...

Nice photos. It looks like your family had lots of fun!

Wifey said...

I'm finally getting the chance to catch up on my blog reading. I love your posts. Congrats on the pregnancy and I am praying you feel better soon. Love the pictures, Westin is so adorable and looking like a little man already!

Emery Wilkerson said...

Hey Shannon! Hope ya'll are doing well & hope you are feeling better. We are really close together.. I'm due March 30 with #2. I have a random question... Just wondering how it worked having the changing table in the closet & if you are still using it in there.. I am gathering ideas for the new nursery & it is smaller than Hudson's room... It would sure help the footprint of the room if I could put the changing table in the closet.. Let me know! emerylee30@hotmail.com Thanks!

Jeni said...

Things have b een quiet over here. Hope you are all doing good. I bet Westin will LOVE Halloween this year.

Paula said...

I am praying that all is well with you guys!

I know Westin will be adorable for Halloween!