Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

Of course I think Westin is the cutest cheeseburger around!  :)  He got to wear his costume to Mother's Day Out today so we snapped some pictures before we left. 


He actually really loves his costume!  He keeps rubbing it and saying it is "sauce" (soft).



He wore his shirt on Saturday and loved it too.  He kept calling it a monster shirt.  Haha



Last night we went to our church's Blocktoberfest Carnival.  It was much bigger than I was expecting.  There were tons of rides, bounce houses, games, fun houses, candy, food and even a petting zoo. 


I didn't know if Westin would be scared of the rides but he loved them and did not want to get off.  There were only three that he was big enough to ride but he loved the airplanes.




I know this is blurry but this is what his face looked like most of the night.  He was having so much fun!


He even got to hold a chicken.


Adeline and Westin liked petting the donkey.


Lindsey and I stood in line for close to an hour for a funnel cake.  Cody thought we were absolutely crazy but you can't go to a carnival and not get a funnel cake!  To keep Westin and Adeline entertained, they were given plenty of candy.  Westin was wired when we got home!

We've been having so much fun and are looking forward to trick or treating tonight with Zach and Colson

12 comments:

Twice as Nice said...

He is just so ADORABLE! Hope you are feeling better. Happy Halloween.

Katie said...

Is that Owen riding with Westin? I really cannot believe he is old enough to ride rides!

I can't believe you waited almost an hour! You crazy, girl.

Paula said...

You are right! Westin is the cutest little Happy Meal ever!

Kimberley said...

his costume is adorable!!! we went to blocktoberfest too, and i saw westin and your husband! :) i looked around for you, but you must have been in line for the funnel cake. HA!

Stephanie said...

What a darling costume!

Ali said...

What a McCutie

hi-d said...

He is an adorable cheeseburger. :)

So glad that you are feeling better. I can't wait to find out what you're having. So awesome!!!

Mandi @ Finding Home said...

Aww, just reading this made me just realize how precious kids are. Just seeing his happy face on the ride and holding chickens - just adorable! To think that those are all new experiences for him. Just so fun.

Angie said...

Yes, I agree...the cutest cheeseburger I've ever seen!!!

Nikki Brewer said...

What an awesome costume!!

Wifey said...

Great pictures! I can't get over how grown he is looking already, they grow up so fast!

Alex and Jill said...

Oh my goodness...I could eat him up! So cute!

Your church puts on a big carnival!! Reminds me of GSFest here in LR...except we stood in line for over an hour and NEVER got a funnel cake. LOL