Friday, October 28, 2011

Fall Decorations

Hello!!!  I cannot believe it has been so long since I blogged!  Y'all were sweet to check in on me.  We are doing great.  I tried to blog a couple of times but our Internet was down for some reason.  It's working today though!

I am 16 weeks now and feeling better each day.  I'm so thankful!  I think week 14 was a turn around and every day gets better and better.  We find out what we are having in a week but I think we are going to do another gender reveal party so we won't actually find out until the following weekend.  Crazy, I know!  I like to find out at the same time as everyone else.  :)

I put out our fall decorations several weeks ago and here are a few pictures.

 Our mantel.

 I found the fall subway art HERE on pinterest.  I printed it out at Sam's Club for around $2.00.


A few trick or treaters found their way onto a silver tray in the kitchen.  The treat jar was full a couple of weeks ago. :)

 The guest bathroom.
 Even Westin's room got a few decorations.


 He has actually never even tried to play with this pumpkin man!

Just in the nick of time I finished his Halloween shirt.  I found the idea HERE on pinterest (of course.)


We are off to trick or treat at Daddy's work and then to a pumpkin carving contest tonight.  We have a birthday party to go to tomorrow and Sunday our church is having a Fall Carnival.  Of course on Monday night we will trick or treat around the neighborhood.  I'm excited about our full weekend!  Westin is going to be a cheeseburger.  :) 

Have a great weekend!!

12 comments:

Kristen said...

Beautiful, as usual! Glad you are finally starting to feel better!!!

Debbie said...

I love your pumpkin man and your home looks great :0) Congrats on your pregnancy! My little girl is 37.5 months old and I am 17 weeks along, so glad to see I'm not alone! LOL..God bless :0)

Kelly said...

Hey Shannon! Once you find the subway art how do you print it out? I found the ones I like on pinterest but what next? hahaha I'm clueless!

julie & joe said...

You did a great job on the shirt! I am sure that Westin will be the cutest cheeseburger on the block. I am excited for Halloween this year because Aaron is actually excited about it.
I'm glad you're feeling better!

Deidre said...

I love the shirt! So cute.

Cari said...

I'm so glad we can "HeyTell"....!

Love the shirt! Also love how you decorate but you know that :)

Enjoy your busy weekend! Can't wait to see Westin's costume.

Olga said...

I'm so glad you are feeling much better. I was getting kind of worried since you hadn't posted in a while. I love your Fall decorations as always. Westin's t-shirt is adorable! It sounds like you have a full schedule this weekend. Enjoy!

Savannah said...

LOVE the Halloween shirt! You are so creative!

Paula said...

So glad to see your post! I too was concerned for you all.
Your shirt for Westin is too cute! I will have to check that out on Pinterest along with your adorable subway art.
Can't wait to see Westin as a cheeseburger. I'm sure he will be the cutest one!

The Crowder Family said...

Hi, Shannon! I'm so glad to read that y'all are ok. I was worried about you, so I was praying even more! : ) As always, your decorations are too cute! And I love Westin's shirt!!

petrol remote control cars said...

Your pumpkin man and your home looks great. Your shirt for Westin is too cute! I will have to check that out on Pinterest along with your adorable subway art.

Danielle said...

I just wanted you to know I featured one of your fall decorating ideason my blog today Come grab a a button:>

www.blissfulanddomestic.blogspot.com