Monday, September 19, 2011

Fall Wreath From Pinterest

The second Pinterest project I did was make a fall wreath.  I actually do not think I've ever made a wreath!  Thankfully, Kari Beth came over and we made these together.  I first saw this wreath HERE on Pinterest.


This was a very easy and fast project but it was messy.  We set up shop in the garage to keep the mess outside. 


We took a grapevine wreath and hot glued spanish moss all over the front and sides.  Then we glued fake pumpkins on and tied a burlap knot at top.  I do love how the inspiration picture had a burlap bow though!  We didn't have a long enough strip of burlap to make a bow so it is just a knot today. 


Westin and Elle were so good while we were making the wreath.  They just played outside by us and even posed for some pictures.  :) Hopefully Westin will always be this shy when a girl tries to hug him.  Haha! 
P.S.  Isn't she the cutest?! 

9 comments:

the osbornes said...

I've been wanting to make that one too! There are so many cute fall wreaths on Pinterest, but I think that one is my favorite. Yours turned out great!

Sarah Robbins said...

Super cute! I think I may need to copy that. And yes- she is adorable! Future girlfriend? They look awfully snuggly. Well. She looks awfully snuggly! What cuties.

Nikki Brewer said...

love me some pinterest....your wreath look really good!!

destiny said...

Your wreath turned out great!! I love it on your black door!

Donna said...

Very cute and inspirational! :)

Angie said...

Love this wreath! May have to make me one too. I swear you have the most adorable son...except for mine, of course!

Kari Beth said...

Ok, I LOVE the picture of Westin and Elle. HIS FACE cracks me up. If you get prints made, get me one :). Had so much fun making the wreath with you. What's our next project and when!?

Sara said...

That wreath is so cute! Would you mind inviting me to pinterest? I guess that is what you do?? I am wanting to start getting ideas and have been waiting for the invite from the website.

Lauren Lashlee said...

I love this wreath!! I have been wanting to do something for fall and this is perfect! If you don't care, I am going to make one and give you credit on my blog. It's too cute!!