Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Vacation and Groopdealz


I haven't meant to be so quiet around here, we have just been so busy.  So there hasn't been much to blog about.  We are in Destin, FL having a wonderful family vacation.  There are 14 of us here so it is fun and loud.  :) 

Westin likes the beach okay but loves the pool more.  He doesn't like it too much when sand gets on his hands but he is learning to get over it. 

He has to wear his life vest in the pool because he is so wild and crazy!  He trys to run as fast as he can away from us and jump in before we can catch him. 

Poor baby is as white as the sand.  He blends right in.

The water has been so calm and crystal clear.  These really are some of the most beautiful beaches.

Also, the sweet ladies of Twice as Nice are being featured on Groopdealz on Wednesday.  These decals are perfect for Grandparent's Day which is Sept. 11th.  :)  Click HERE.

7 comments:

Christina Cadden said...

Have fun!

Alex and Jill said...

So funny to see his fair hair and skin up against Z's dark-self! I can't believe he will jump in the pool like that...he's fearless! :) Have a great vacay, girl!

Jane said...

I enjoy seeing all your pictures of Westin. My poor husband has had to look at so many pictures of him he now knows him by name. I wish you could see pictures of my twins when they were that age. He favors them sooooo much. Even my husband thinks so. And they too did not care for the sand on their hands and they were very white. Ha! Ha! Enjoy every minute with that precious child. They grow up so fast!!!

carO__ said...

I live about 2 hours from Destin and WE LOVE IT! We visit as much as we can! You really can't beat the beautiful beaches mixed with the great shopping and eating!

Enjoy!

Kari Beth said...

looks like such a fun time! the water looks amazing!

Southern Fried Gal said...

Hey girl. I'm trying to get back to my online life - ha. Looks like you are having a blast. I can't believe how big Westin is. He's a beautiful boy.

Kristen said...

Oh, that beach looks wonderfully inviting! Glad you guys are having a blast!