Thursday, August 11, 2011

Two Years

Happy Birthday, Reese!

We wish more than anything we were celebrating your birthday with you but we know one day we will all be together again and we can't wait.  We love you so much!


"For You created my inmost being; You knit me together in my mother's womb.
I praise You because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from You when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, Your eyes saw my unformed body.
All the days ordained for me were written in Your book before one of them came to be."
Psalm 139:13 - 16

9 comments:

The Crowder Family said...

Shannon,

As I've done several times over the past two years, I'm praying for Reese's whole family today. May God comfort each of you.
Happy birthday, precious Reese!

Love,
Erin

Julie Brooks said...

Your blog is such and inspiration! Praying the peace and comfort only God can bring.

Brittany said...

Praying for your family today, Shannon!

Hillary said...

Happy Birthday to your sweet niece Reece! She is so missed and loved!

xoxox

Sara said...

Praying for your family today and the coming days.

destiny said...

Thoughts and prayers are with your family.

Bridgit said...

Happy birthday Reese! Katie you and Reese inspire so many ...thru the two of you ...my relationship with the Lord has grown and strengthened ...thank you!

Dawnette Thomas said...

Continuing to lift your entire family up before the Lord. May He bring all comfort during a very difficult time.

Missy said...

God bless your family!