Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Our Days In iPhone Pics

Wow.  I can't believe I haven't opened my computer since my last post.  Life is just buzzing by and we are enjoying the ride!  We spend our days playing, playing and playing.  Here are some pictures from my phone that show a bit of our days.

 Westin loves story time at the library!  He thinks everyone is singing to him.  He sits in the middle of the circle and takes it all in. 

 He also loves the computers at the library.  He thinks the keyboard mouse is a phone. 

 Classic.

 I would have thought he had outgrown this little hobby, but toilet paper continues to be a favorite around here. 
 We went to Old Navy the other day and Westin could not get past the mannequins.  He loved them!  He waved to all of them and absolutely loved the dog.  He spent about 20 minutes talking to the dog.   


 This random cow was just standing on the side of the road on our way home from Walmart the other day.  After I took his picture he took off running.  Thankfully in the other direction. 

I walked in our room and found Westin laying on the ground watching a movie.  (I had turned the movie on and he was in and out of the room playing.)  He had gotten his lovies out of his crib and just laid right down on a pillow.  He loves being comfy cozy!

In other news, I finally got Cody to hang the new drapes in the guestroom.  Once I finish switching up the bedding in the other guestroom I'll take some pics.  :)

16 comments:

Katie said...

That cow is hilarious!

julie & joe said...

He's really growing up!

I have random animals blocking my travel all the time. I need to photograph them. I cover 4 rural counties and I see some strange things.

Kimberley said...

look at how big his smile is at Old Navy! :) he is sooooo cute!!!

Anonymous said...

Are you expecting again?

Emily said...

Westin is getting so big! You captured some great moments. I started following your blog a little over a year ago because of all your home decor inspiration, but Westin is such a cutie and I have enjoyed seeing what he is up to!

Emily said...

Most pics I have these days are from my iPhone. Technology is so convenient! The toilet paper is hilarious. I know you know this, but Weston is so cute!!!

Stephanie said...

Haha! The Old Navy pics are so hilarious!!

The Crowder Family said...

Shannon, each of these pictures are so cute, (as usual!), but my favorite is of you two on the bed! Hilarious!
I hope y'all are doing great!

Rebekah said...

Oh WOW! That cow!!!! All your pictures are cute and made me smile! And Cilla still likes to run through the house unrolling the roll of toilet paper. For some reason, that never gets old!

destiny said...

What great everyday life you captured! I love the Old Navy pics!!
Enjoy that sweet boy!

Kristen said...

LOL!!! We could relate to almost every single pic on this post - so similar to Cannon! He thinks EVERYTHING is a phone....recently found his nose and thinks its the funniest thing ever to shove his finger way up there - and the toilet paper - oh my - this kid is FAST! I go in there to grab him before he unravels it all and he will swipe whatever he can before he gets caught! These boys are such a (cute) mess!! What a fun post!

Suzy said...

Looks like y'all have been having fun!!:) Westin is a doll.:)

Majid Ali said...

Please for Christ sake help this poor boy from Haiti

Alex and Jill said...

Okay, the pic of him sitting at the library is precious and the one of him with his finger in his nose - HAHA!!! That boy couldn't be any cuter.

carO__ said...

I love this post! It's so raw and so real; just a day in the life! And the picture of him standing next to the dog is so grown up and adorable!

Have a great weekend!

Kristen said...

I laughed out loud when I saw the picture of him with his finger in his nose, haha! Too funny!