Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Beach Pics

Our last night on the beach we took some family pictures.  You know, the night where you take a million pictures hoping for a few good ones.  :)  Westin did good for the first few pictures and then he was done. 


 He learned how to show his muscles.  ;)

He always loves to do "touchdown!" too.


This was the best family shot we got.  He wasn't into the group pics. 


G-Daddy and Gran

Gran and G-Daddy with their grandsons.


Papa and Gigi with the boys.

All the boys.

 And all the girls.


My mom bought the boys these matching shirts.  You never know how the picture will go with these three.  Z loves putting his hands on their heads but Westin and Cols aren't too sure about it.  ;)

Just like every year, we had a great time.  It was so different this year with an almost 18 month old as opposed to the 6 month old we had last year.  I would say this year was easier though.  I think it will only get more fun from here on out!  Maybe a little crazier, but definitely more fun.  :)

17 comments:

Kim said...

great pictures! we are taking our 19 month old and 5 month old in a few weeks and i am super excited and nervous! =)

Fabiola said...

Great pictures. Everyone was happy and beautiful. Even tough I love all the pics, your gradparents pictures made me smile. They remind me of my grandparents (they are both in heaven now).

Katie said...

LOVE the picture of Papa and Gigi.

Kimberley said...

love all the pictures!!! the boys and the girls separately is adorable!!

Diane said...

The picture of Nan and John is too stinkin' cute!!!!!

Brooke said...

WONDERFUL PICS!! Look at that tan! :)

Jodi said...

He has the best eye lashes!!! The sand on that beach looks like the softest most beautiful sand ever!!!!

The Crowder Family said...

I love all of these pictures! The one of your Papa and Gigi is so sweet!! You can tell they're still so in love! As always, Westin is too cute!!

Paula said...

What a beautiful family you have! And that precious Westin is the cutest of all! To have the entire family is such a blessing!! How nice!

destiny said...

Wonderful family photos! I love beach pictures...need to do that soon!

Kristen said...

Love the family photos!!! I especially love the one of who I'm assuming are your grandparents - so sweet!

Christi said...

The pictures are great - I especially love the one of "the girls", where Gigi is holding hands with (whoever is next to her). Too sweet!

Jenna said...

Love all the pics!

Anonymous said...

Hi there. You certainly do not look big, but I'm wondering if you are expecting again?

Bonnie said...

WTH with the comment above?!? Pshhh, you don't ask someone that & you are SKINNY! Gah...some people. Just had to comment about that.
Anyways, I LOVE the pics! For some reason I think Weston sometimes looks a little like Connor (my sister's baby). I'm not sure why though :P But, I think Jarrett & Connor look alike sometimes too! <3 <3 <3

Amy said...

great pictures! you got some really good shots!! it's always hit or miss with our beach pics...we definitely take about a million and pray that there is at least one that is passable. :)
westin is such a cutie - his eyelashes are out of control....i'm so jealous! ;-)

Kari Beth said...

cracking up at the picture of westin, zack and colson! ha ha!