Saturday, June 4, 2011

Water Day

I think I have sent an invite to everyone who requested one for pinterest so if you asked for one and didn't get it, leave your email again and I'll get it to you as soon as I can!  Isn't it so fun!?

We headed to Springdale today to go to the Aquatic Center.  Some people are grossed out and afraid of public pools (including Cody!) but I knew Westin would love being in the water.  I will admit that it did gross me out a little when he tried to put his face in the water to drink it.  Yuck!


 He loved it!  I love the baby area because it is mostly shaded and the water is only like 5" deep.  Westin walked all around in it.
 His hair is getting so long but I just cannot bear to cut it.  He already looks like such a big boy to me that I know if we cut it he will look like a grown man!  Haha!  Maybe I'll be ready to cut it soon, but not yet. 


The Richey's were there too but this is the best picture I could get of Westin and Adeline.  They are just too busy to be bothered with a picture.  :)


We sure are enjoying these lazy summer days!  (I know it's not technically summer but it sure feels like it!)  I see lots of water days in our future!

14 comments:

Jessica said...

It looks like he had a lot of fun! I hate cutting my kids' hair too. It makes them look like they've aged a couple years and I want them to stay my babies, at least for now.

Paula said...

How precious! There is way to much chlorine in there to be to yuck. Everything has to be dead right?!? That's what I always told myself, see if it works for you, anyway, we always had fun.
He is a cutie patutie!!

Anonymous said...

he would look so sweet with a haircut....it's kind of starting to look like a mullet.

SECPumpkin said...

fun pics!!! We are loving our pool days. Hey, I have wanted a pinterest invite. I requested one forever ago. If you can invite me, I'd really appreciate it! My email is sarahbethc@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

did not get pinterest invite--Melanie gLmixon@msn.com

Liz said...

Okay, I have to get into this Pinterest thing. Everyone seems to love it. Westin is a doll!

lizhentges@gmail.com

Shelley @ My Treasure Hunt said...

I want an invite to pinterest please!! Love your blog!!

shelleyhunting@gmail.com

Morgan said...

Would love an invite to Pinterest!

mflanier@gmail.com

Julia said...

would love an invite to Pinterest!!
juliafariello@gmail.com

oh and i sooo understand not wanting to cut Westins hair. I did not want to cut my little guys hair when he was little. Hold on to it a few more months:)

thanks for blog
julia

Kimberley said...

we might be going there ourselves. this heat is cra-zay-zee!! westin looks adorable!!

Kelly said...

I would love an invite to Pinterest. My email is kellysuewrenn@gmail.com. Thanks!

Wifey said...

Ooooh, love the pictures! He is adorable and growing up so quickly. I totally understand the hair bit, I can't even imagine how hard it would be with a boy. I remember when my daughter was little and she started to get the mullet look, it was so hard to cut it and she looked so much older when I did. But boys look so much older so easily!

carimarie said...

Ok so I want to check this Pinterest out =) please send me an invite carimarie@msn.com btw Love following your blog!

Jennifer said...

I'd love a Pinterest invite if you still have any: jbolner at gmail dot com. Thanks!