Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Our Days Lately-iPhone Style

My days are busier and busier it seems.  Westin is into absolutely everything and I usually don't even get to open my computer until he goes to bed.  During his naps I'm too exhausted to do much of anything besides get ready, clean the house and just plain zone out on the couch. Ha!  I sure do love it though.  These pictures from my phone show pretty much what we do all day. 

Westin gets pushed around the house a lot.  He loves it and throws a fit when my poor back just can't take it anymore.


We like to hang out with friends as much as possible.  Him and Adeline were in deep conversation.


We love hanging out with Asa too!


We take a LOT of wagon rides around the block and to the park.


We also do a lot of swinging!  Sometimes he swings so long he almost falls asleep!


Just yesterday I got him this little "pool" and he played in it for a long time.  I can tell we will be playing in this a lot.  And I also can tell I'll be soaking my feet in this while I lay out while he is napping.  ;)

These are our days right now.  Just a lot of playing and a lot of fun.  :)

Tomorrow there will be a fun Thirty One giveaway!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi sweet girl,
I love seeing this young man growing up. It brings back so many memories. This is a good time for a sandbox. My boys had so many good times in theirs. Try to find the Little Tykes one with a lid to keep cats out. We had the turtle one. I'm so happy for you that God placed little Westin in your lives. I know I don't comment often, but I read every day.
Take care!
lisa

Natalie said...

Shannon I love reading your blog! Great decorating advice and antique finds (i love antiquing!) and I also love seeing pics of your little man. I have a son who just turned ONE May 1st. Our days look a lot like yours! I definitely relate on the pushing him around the house and my Lincoln is obsessed with the baloons from his birthday party. It is physically demanding, but so much fun! Enjoy this time of your life!

Natalie

Katie said...

He looks SO old wearing his hat! Oh my goodness! Z was just his age. Crazy.

hi-d said...

I can relate to the oh so tired feeling. In fact, I should be in bed right now. What am I doing? haha...

Okay...so to add to your even more tired life, maybe you should have another one! :) Just sayin'...you have one cutie pie on your hands...I think you need another. hee!

Christi said...

I miss the days when my little ones would fall asleep in the swing. I know you're enjoying this time with Westin, but babies just grow up so fast.

Christi

Katie said...

Just checking...

the osbornes said...

he is such a cutie!!!
Do you have your baby swing hanging from a tree or what? We really want to put one up for Sam but there aren't any good tree limbs in our yard so we're trying to figure out the best way to hang it.

the osbornes said...

OK, clearly I am catching up on your blog and should have read a little further! :) LOVE that! I think I'll be putting Josh to work :)

Bonnie said...

I love his little monster shirt! Where did you get that? He's getting so big!

Emily said...

He is such a cutie pie!!! I love coming to your blog to see your daily life... so much fun to read!

I wanted to ask you if you had any suggestions for any great Christian authors and any books you recommend reading? I am in the search for some good reads this summer and I thought I had read many times about you reading and they were Christian authors. Any advice?