Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Unnecessary but SO cute!

Before I was even pregnant with Westin I discovered sarah + abraham.  Have you been by there?  Such cute things.  I knew when I had a baby I wanted to get their flashcard style print.

 Sorry about the glare on these pictures.  I'll probably hang it in Westin's room and it will look really good in his big boy room later.  It will also be fun to get one for each baby and hang them together some day. 

I wanted to put a scrap piece of linen behind it but the one I had was a little too small.  For right now I put craft paper behind it.  It works for me.  This is something I definitely did not need but when I had an extra $20 I knew it was going to this print.  :)


Thank you!
Longaberger-Julie
Thirty-One Gifts
Twice As Nice Lettering
Stella and Dot-Danielle
Studio JRU

7 comments:

Maygan said...

That is really cute! I will defnitely have to stop by Sarah + Abraham some day to check it out. Thanks for sharing!

Alex and Jill said...

I haven't been to their site in a long time. Such a cute print...perfect for his room!

Lindsay said...

So cute!! Thanks for sharing!

The Branches said...

Awe! That is very very CUTE!

Kari Beth said...

that is just precious! they will be so cute in a playroom or in a hallway later on! good buy!

Sara Tams said...

Thanks so much for posting about Westin's print! I love how you framed it - it looks great!

destiny said...

So cute!! I love the classic style of their prints!