Here is another post, list style.
1. I have hardly opened my computer since last Thursday! We have been ejoying this beautiful weather with almost daily trips to the park. We have a city park in our neighborhood and I don't think anyone knows about it. It is huge, brand new and almost always empty.
2. We have been working in our flower beds too. We planted a forsythia bush, tons of gladiolus bulbs and I'm waiting until after the last frost to plant another peony. Everything is starting to bud and I'm so excited! My hydrangeas have just started shooting up some greenery from the ground. I'm always most excited about those.
3. I'm not sure why, but Westin has never pulled up to standing in his crib until last Friday. It was before his nap but I still ran in there with the camera to document this special occasion. ;) I think he was most excited that I rescued him from his afternoon nap.
4. Westin had Macaroni and Cheese for the first time the other day and I think he is a fan!
6. Westin has an obsession with balloons! He leaves every store throwing the biggest fit because he sees all the balloons at the check out and doesn't get one. It is about to drive me crazy because balloons are everywhere! So far he has totally embarrassed me at Walmart, the Dollar Tree and Harps. Haha
7. He just woke up from his morning nap so I better go! I think we are going to transition him to one nap and day and I can't wait!
Twice As Nice Lettering
Stella and Dot-Danielle