Monday, February 28, 2011

Stella & Dot

I love all the bright, fun colors of the new spring/summer line from Stella & Dot!  This necklace is so pretty!  Westin would LOVE it if I wore this and he could play with it all day.  :)

 These pretty bangles would be perfect paired with the necklace too!

 I'm usually more of a dangle earring girl but I really like these studs. 

When you stop by Stella & Dot, don't forget to stop by the sale!  They have great pieces in there right now!

Thank you!
Longaberger-Julie
Thirty-One Gifts
Twice As Nice Lettering
Stella and Dot-Danielle
Studio JRU

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Shannon, I was wondering if you are happy with the Ikea rug in your livingroom. Is it scratchy or shedding. I love how they look but I have no luck with rugs I don't know why so I'm hoping you don't mind that I'm asking. Thanks Jennifer in PA

Shannon said...

Hi Jennifer! Yes I do like the rug! The first week or two it shed but it doesn't anymore. I just vacuum it with a regular vacuum and it is fine. It is not the softest rug ever but Westin does not mind it and crawls and rolls all over it. I'll sit down on it with him and I think it is fine. I'm very happy with it. :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you Shannon. You have been very helpful!!