With all the snow we have gotten this week (about 20"!) I have been a little unmotivated. The first snow day I was very productive and unpacked from our trip and cleaned the whole house. The second snow day I just caught up on some TV shows while Westin napped. Both days were fun but now I'm looking forward to getting out today. I have a bunch of random thoughts in my head right now so I thought I would list them out.
1. I'm asking for THIS for Valentine's Day. I told Cody it came in a lot of colors but I would leave the color choice up to him. ;) I'm secretly hoping for the yellow or aqua.
2. Have any of you tried the new Suave shampoo Rosemary + Mint? Oh my! It smells so good!
4. If you have a stainless steel sink, what do you use to clean it?
5. I'm so excited about Westin's party! Our guestroom has been come the landing site for all the decorations and food. I was in there the other day just looking at it all and Cody asked me what I was doing. I told him I was just looking at everything and that this room has become my favorite room. Ha! I know I'm going overboard but I just love details and parties. It is a true labor of LOVE. I'm excited!
7. Here is Westin's precious new cousin, Bentley. Cody's brother and sister-in-law had him on Jan. 31st. He is a cutie! I'm looking forward to Westin and him playing together in the years to come.
9. I was trying to get to number ten because I hate ending on odd numbers....
10. Have a wonderful weekend! Any fun Valentine plans?
Twice As Nice Lettering
Stella and Dot-Danielle
Willow House with Carmella Fryar