Friday, February 4, 2011

Cousin Love

Westin and I escaped the big snow storm up in Northwest Arkansas this week and came to Little Rock to stay with my parents.  I did not want to risk loosing power! The funny thing is that now it is snowing in Little Rock and is supposed to snow on Monday, the day I'm going back.  ;)  My parents are also keeping Westin's cousin this week.  Westin and Colson seem to really be enjoying each other!  It is funny to watch them interact.











 Even Westin can't resist squeezing Colson's kissable cheeks!

This last picture makes me laugh.  That little dog barks and his tail wags.  Colson loves it and laughs at it and Westin is kind of scared of it!  Hahaha  He was frowning at him in this picture.
 Westin also got to meet his brand new cousin, Bentley this week but the picture wouldn't upload for some reason.  I'll introduce him to you later.  ;)




Thank you!
Longaberger-Julie
Thirty-One Gifts
Twice As Nice Lettering
Stella and Dot-Danielle
Studio JRU
Willow House with Carmella Fryar

14 comments:

~Mrs. Guru~ said...

Awe, looks like they are having fun!

julie & joe said...

I hear NWA is receiving 3 - 7 onches tonight. SWMO is getting 3 - 5 on top of the 20 inches I already have in my yard. And then again on Sunday and then Tuesday. I may never get back on the road for my job.

The boys are cute together!

Mrs Bishop said...

I have an award for you! http://livinthedream07.blogspot.com/

Kari Beth said...

so so so cute!

love the 5th picture from the top! PRECIOUS! its like they are sharing a laugh over a good joke :)

Kimberly said...

adorable pictures!

Maryellen said...

These photos are priceless. The expression on both their faces is so funny. Wouldn't you just love to know what they are thinking.

So cute . . .

Joycee said...

Searching for Arkansas bloggers this morning and found your sweet blog! Ahh cousins, they are the best! Our daughters are grown now and we are enjoying grandsons, but I remember this stage so well. Enjoy every moment, it goes fast...you've probably been told that already! Come visit me just outside Rogers at Granny Mountain!

Lana said...

What sweet pictures of Westin and his cousin!

Emily said...

Such cuties!

Alex and Jill said...

Oh I love these pics. Could they be any cuter? These boys look so much like their Daddys to me in these pics!

Nicole ~ said...

That is just pure cuteness! They look they are having so much fun together.

Mallorie said...

They are too cute! :-)

Marci @ All Things Wonderful said...

So very cute!

Julee said...

What sweet pics of these precious boys! How fun will it be for them to have each other to grow up with!