Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Feature Week-Willow House

Another wonderful sponsor is Carmella with Willow House.  She gets to look at such beautiful pieces every day!  How fun!  I love these Amelia Thimble Domes.  These come in a set of three and I love their ideas of putting cupcakes or even Easter eggs in them.  Or use them as place cards.  You could even take the domes off and use the saucers with votive candles.  Love these!


I'm really into organization lately (or at least into the thought of organizing-actually following through is a whole different story!  ha!) so I am really drawn to this French Wire Carousel Caddy.  There are sooo many uses for this in organization or even in entertaining.


Of course I am always drawn to kitchen towels.  I'm not sure why but I am happy as a lark with a pretty towel hanging in my kitchen.  I love the colors of these Continental towels.


I love the outlet section of Willow House and the weekly deals that they have.  These Trellis Planter Holders are marked down to $7.96!  That's for a set of two.  I also love how so many of the Willow House products can be used in SO many different ways.  These do not have to used as planters.  You can use them in organization on a desk or even serving food or holding utensils.

Right now when you spend $39.96 at Willow House you can choose a product that is $40 or less and get it half off.  I'm not sure how one would choose what item they want at half off but it will be fun to shop around!   :) 


Thank you!
Common Scents
Twice As Nice Lettering
Stella and Dot-Danielle
Studio JRU
Willow House with Carmella Fryar

2 comments:

Katy said...

Beauties!!! I'll take it all please. :)

Ashlynn said...

Everything is gorgeous! I love your home and I love your son's nursery. I started following not too long ago. Just stopping in to say hi!