Friday, January 28, 2011

Feature Week-StudioJRU

Happy Friday!  Our last feature this week is Jennifer from Studio JRU.  She is an amazing artist!  More specifically an amazing, mixed media inspirational artist.  (She also has a line for Dayspring-wow!)  I know a lot of you already love her work and she is offering a special deal for you today!  She rarely has sales and she has never offered one this big but for one week you can get 30% off all items currently on her website.  Just use the code "Blessournest30" at checkout.

One of my all time favorite pieces is her Good News print.  It is an 8x8 print and comes in the 12x12 white mat.  The original price is $17 so with the sale you can get it for $11.90!  I'm pretty sure you probably cannot even find a mat for that price.  ;)   


Her Rejoice Always piece is an original on a canvas and comes ready to hang.  I also love this one!  I'm pretty sure I love all of them though.  ;)


The Faith Is wooden cross is also an original and has one of my favorite verses on it.  I love the color too!


This verse has such meaning to so many people.  This original canvas would look so cute in a boy's or girl's nursery. 


The blocks that she makes are so neat.  I love things like this to sit around and I think I would put this one on my kitchen countertop to remind me of all the blessings in my life.


Of course I still love this giraffe print!  It is so adorable!!  I love the colors and the phrase.  It would be perfect for any kid's room but I think it would be so perfect for an adoption.  It is originally $30 for the print and mat but right now you can get it on sale for $21!



So remember, today through Friday, Feb. 4th you can get 30% off everything in her shop.  Enter "blessournest30" at checkout to get the discount.  She has never had a sale this big!  Click HERE to start shopping.  Thank you, Jennifer!



Thank you!
Common Scents
Twice As Nice Lettering
Stella and Dot-Danielle
Studio JRU
Willow House with Carmella Fryar

3 comments:

These Are The Days said...

Thanks for the comment and info on the paint color. :)

Connie said...

Thanks for featuring this shop. I've been wanting a framed verse for my son's nursery so I am looking forward to checking the shop out!

Maryellen said...

Thank you Shannon, I just ordered one of those wonderful crosses . . .Lead Me Lord . . .
Westin is just too cute with that smile . . .